• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is it a good move to start ahead for the next term subjects? (1 Viewer)

Is it a good move to start ahead for the next term subjects?

• Total voters

Domsky

HSC
Heyy ppl, i was curious whether its a smart thing to power ahead on my subjects....
I'm kinda nearly finish every point im doing in each of my subjects however im very very tired and unmotivated to continue...
dont know what happened to me...its like i run out of stamina or something.....
opinion people, or advise....thanks! :)

carpe_diem

HSC
Is it of assistance to you? Like, one of my friends was saying that if she goes ahead of the class, when they do it in class, she understands it better. I've noticed that with myself as well. Does that apply to you? Or do you get bored when that topic is done in class?

You may have just lost a bit of motivation because you've pushed yourself to finish off all your points. Take a small break (maybe a day or two) and go back to your work, and maybe test your knowledge. Do some past papers etc.

Hope this helps! :)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
What I do is pretty much rote learn the whole topic ahead then try and understand it in class.

Domsky

HSC
Is it of assistance to you? Like, one of my friends was saying that if she goes ahead of the class, when they do it in class, she understands it better. I've noticed that with myself as well. Does that apply to you? Or do you get bored when that topic is done in class?

You may have just lost a bit of motivation because you've pushed yourself to finish off all your points. Take a small break (maybe a day or two) and go back to your work, and maybe test your knowledge. Do some past papers etc.

Hope this helps! :)
Yeah i kinda get bored they repeat what i have studied...so i kinda turn off....it's not my fault i dont..i tried to pay attention but everytime i do...i remember everything i did at home during my break...arrr, anyway yeah ive been doing th past hsc papers some where kinda easy but some where confusing....Anyway thanks for ur advise :)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Kool, it could work for me....only if i actually have some proper teachers....-.-
You haven't met my science teachers - notoriously horrid. They think they're doing the right thing and are the best but in reality, they suck.

Domsky

HSC
You haven't met my science teachers - notoriously horrid. They think they're doing the right thing and are the best but in reality, they suck.
LMFAOO, same my biology teacher she was the worst....and i mean the worst..she doesn't know a THING, heres the story- when you ask her a question about the topic she quickly ask the nerd person in my class.... or she'll make a nonsense answer...believe she so so hilariously stupid especially with her funny british accent...hahahamy god everytime i hear her voice it just cracks me up... anyway bck to the issue, she's always away from class and i dont mean sick as in sub teachers comes in...i mean she there but not inside of the classroom...she always outside flirting with the science coordinator or something....anyway...since she left for her 'break' we started to learn something because we have an asian teacher and she really superbly great but it was too late for us wen we did our half yearlies everybody started to panic since we didnt learn anything from her and everyone blamed her for not teaching us...its funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)