• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is it allowed to abbreviate Peter Skrzynecki as PS in the HSC?? (1 Viewer)

vendetta711

HSC
I know that for brave new world and blade runner, after writing the title out fully in the intro and placing (BNW) and (BR) beside it, it is accepted to use these abbreviations throughout the rest of the response.

Does the same apply for Peter Skrzynecki coz his name is so freaking annoying to write! lol always have to think twice if ive spelt it write :p. does any1 know if this is allowed?

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC
vendetta711 said:
I know that for brave new world and blade runner, writing after writing them out fully once and placing (BNW) and (BR) beside it, it is accepted to use these abbreviations throughout the rest of the response.

Does the same apply for Peter Skrzynecki coz his name is so freaking annoying to write! lol always have to think twice if ive spelt it write :p. does any1 know if this is allowed?
Hey you know what? I'm abbreviating William Wordsworth as WW... and I've seeen it done in the high sample answers... In the intro, he/she introduced the poems and then wrote by William Wordsworth (WW) and from the on referred to him as WW. No big deal... I'm not sure however!!!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i havent seen it done with authors, but yeah, i'm pretty sure as long as you put the abbreviation in brackets the first time you use it they cant complain

HSC
i think you should get into the habit of writing it properly. to a hsc marker it would probably cause way too much confusion and might it find to decipher abbreviations after marking a whole heap of tests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)