Is It Possible To Achieve High Band 6 In It Vet? (1 Viewer)

broly_29

HSC
I was wondering if it's possible to achieve a band 6 for IT VET eventhough it is a VET Course and also because it's a 2hr test (out of 80 marks)?

Is there scaling for this subject?

speed2

HSC
It is possible, my friend got 90+ came first in the state aswell.

sinist4

HSC
hey... politik if you dont mind my asking wat uai did you get?, cause i need some re-ensurance that I.T ppl get high uai's.

sorry to put you on the spot like this but i'd really like to no, to see if i got any hope of getting a decent uai. LOL
thx

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
sinist4 said:
hey... politik if you dont mind my asking wat uai did you get?, cause i need some re-ensurance that I.T ppl get high uai's.

sorry to put you on the spot like this but i'd really like to no, to see if i got any hope of getting a decent uai. LOL
thx
In 2005 the highest UAI gained by a student doing IT VET was 98.55....

Take a look at the attachment

Last edited:

busterblues

04 Info Tech First in HSC
HSC
Is it possible

Well yeah I was first in 04 and I was able to get a Band 6 for IT.

Was it my true mark? No...cause your mark printed on your actual HSC can be higher or lower than your exam mark due to a few factors. One of the main ones is how every else in your class went opposed to you.

If you have any questions about how that works, ask your Head Teacher Admin that does all the BOS paperwork and ask them how it works, or one of the maths teachers at your school also might help you explain how it works.

But yes I got robbed by mark manipulation :p First in the state and did not get to show that big fat 100 on the HSC !!! ROBBED!!!

Hope that helped!

Bryce Robinson

sinist4

HSC
thanx :D
so if say the highest mark in the state is 80 raw, then that mark would get scale accordingly, and that would a b6 right?

busterblues

04 Info Tech First in HSC
HSC
Well gee thats a good question Im not too sure how that works! Im pretty confident that the top raw mark in this years HSC will be above 95 (well should be anyway). But just say it did happen that the top mark was only 80 something, I dont think BOS would want to release that as the top result now would they :)

Something to ponder about anyway... :)

bonniekaterose

HSC
I got 90+ and came third in the state in VET Business, so yes it's possible.

I'm doing my HSC this year,
You wouldn't have any notes for IT VET?
Its like a year away, but we have had about 7 teachers for year 11, and have learnt NOTHING. no joke.
And im like stressing as i only have 10 units, so i really need to do well in all subjects, and this is a VET course, so i have like NO chance!
:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)