• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is it possible? (1 Viewer)

jordie

HSC
Hey all. I just want to get an honest opinion on whether it is possible for me to get in the high 80's UAI.. here are my ranks etc.:

Subject | Course Mark | Course Rank
--------------------------------------------
Religion 2u | 75% | 7/17
Standard Eng | 66% | =3/60
Ancient History | 63% | 4/6
Business Studies | 77% | =6/40
General Maths | 77% | =5/48
Software D&D | 69% | 4/8

Now i know I do general maths :( I dropped from 2unit, which was stupid. If i could do it all again i would have done advanced english and stayed in 2u maths. But thats in the past now. Luckily I do 12 units though, so general maths doesn't have to count if that scales down too much.....

Now honestly, I want to know is it possible to get like a 88 UAI, or if it is even possible to get 92? Plz post thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc. Cheers. :)

Sad thing is I was goin so good in yr 11. Coming 1st 2nd and 3rd in everything..... :( If only I had kept it up when I needed it....

P.S.: I'm actually studying hard, so hopefully I will kill the HSC.... but just imagine I get in 80's and 70's for all and 90's for maths and maybe business.

Last edited:

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Ur rankings aren't too bad, but the fact that 60 people at ur school do standard english isn't great either. It's hard to tell how ur results will go after moderation and scaling though.
I'd say mid to high 80s but you never know what could happen if you ace all your exams. maybe 92 but at this stage i would say about mid 80s. good luck

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
jordie said:
Now i know I do general maths :( I dropped from 2unit, which was stupid. If i could do it all again i would have done advanced english and stayed in 2u maths. But thats in the past now. Luckily I do 12 units though, so general maths doesn't have to count if that scales down too much.....

Now honestly, I want to know is it possible to get like a 88 UAI, or if it is even possible to get 92? Plz post thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc. Cheers. :)

Sad thing is I was goin so good in yr 11. Coming 1st 2nd and 3rd in everything..... :( If only I had kept it up when I needed it....

P.S.: I'm actually studying hard, so hopefully I will kill the HSC.... but just imagine I get in 80's and 70's for all and 90's for maths and maybe business.

dude no point in regretting shit, just move the fuck on :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)