• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ISM Co-op Scholarship Question (1 Viewer)

Smeed

HSC
Hey, does anyone know whether the Information Systems and Management Co-op Scholarship Program at UNSW leads to the Bachelor of Commerce degree, or the Bachelor of Science (Information Systems) degree because I am getting some conflicting information?

Smeed

HSC
adgala said:
Information Systems and Management = BCommerce
BIT = BScience
Yeah that's the thing I thought ISM was B.Com as well, as this is what it says on their site and in the Co-op Booklet but when the lady called up and offered it to me she said I need to apply for B.Science (Information Systems)?

BTW are you doing the ISM Co-op or do you know anyone who is?

adgala

HSC
did you apply for both ISM and BIT? you probably got the BIT coop if they told you to apply for the BScience. The BScience(info systems) is for regular students which changes into BScience (BIT) for coop scholars.

also, i'm not a ISM coop nor do i know anybody doing it. in fact i was shortlisted for BIT.

Smeed

HSC
adgala said:
did you apply for both ISM and BIT? you probably got the BIT coop if they told you to apply for the BScience. The BScience(info systems) is for regular students which changes into BScience (BIT) for coop scholars.

also, i'm not a ISM coop nor do i know anybody doing it. in fact i was shortlisted for BIT.
No that's the thing I didn't apply for BIT specifically because I wanted a Commerce degree not a Science degree.

Is there anyone here who is either a current ISM co-op recipient or will be this year who can field this question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)