italian convo's (1 Viewer)

amalia

hey im doing my hsc with italian continuers as a subject. i would really appreciate talking one on one in italian with someone to improve my italian.:)

1985guy

HSC
Ciao Amalia, io sono James.
Aprile ho la opportunita' di andare in Italia con Beverly Hills Girls High, dov'e' staro' con una famiglia romana.

Last edited:

s2ophie

HSC
Hi huys and welcome to the forum. If you ever have any questions or juyst want to chat in Italian (or about Italy!) feel free to post here. There is quite a few of us who used this place last year and found it really beneficial and we are more than glad to help :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Yes welcome. i hope you keep coming back. we posted a lot here last year in italian.

Nescient

HSC
N/A
CIAO!
Sono stata in italia 2 anni fa' per un mese con la mia scuola (Bevery Hills Girls High School), ma sono andata durante le vacazione da settembre, sono stata a roma e montepulciano!!!
i need to practice so bad :( used to be first in my class for like 4 years and then last year i came 2nd... wasnt very impressed... just lazy!!!
oh 1985guy, ur stealing my teacher :( how long you guys goin for?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Nescient
le vacazione
le vacanze? yours could be right as well, i just have't heard of it.

wow, anyone who has gone / is going on exchange is so lucky!

Nescient

HSC
N/A
yeh ur right... le vacanze... bloody spanish... i always try and relate it, to remember... but dah.... screws me up half the time... not fun!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i know what you mean, you try and do it but it's half of one language and half of another. in the long run it helps though!

1985guy

HSC
Hi Nescient Im going to Rome for 2 weeks and then we travel by bus to Florence, Venice and pompeii. Do u still contact ure host family? BTW was the teacher that took u Marco Man?

Nescient

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by 1985guy
Hi Nescient Im going to Rome for 2 weeks and then we travel by bus to Florence, Venice and pompeii. Do u still contact ure host family? BTW was the teacher that took u Marco Man?
yeh... i still talk to my host sister... she came and stayed with me last year in march...my sister was part of the first study tour in 1997 and her host brother came and stayed with us last year again too!!! umm Mr Man took us and he's my teacher... like my class teacher... had him today :/ he's a push over so we're kinda mean to him but i feel bad :/ but he's a really good teacher, and he knows a shit load bout italy so he'll tell you enough stuff and if u listen it'll be way more interesting than just being there and not knowing wtf it is!!!

ummm... try and practice ur italian as much as u can... you'll learn more than u can imagine!!! ask ur host brother/sister cause they'll ask u bout english stuff... and if man gives u homework just get them to do it :p makes it easier....

so all up how long u guys going for?

1985guy

HSC
Hi Nescient,
Were going on the 3rd of april and come back on the 25th april so thats a bit over 3 weeks.
I so excited, were going by Korean Air and stopping over in Seoul. Im excited bout that too, cos my aunty is Korean and shes from there.
R u in yr 12 this year?

Last edited:

Nescient

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by 1985guy
Hi Nescient,
Were going on the 3rd of april and come back on the 25th april so thats a bit over 3 weeks.
I so excited, were going by Korean Air and stopping over in Seoul. Im excited bout that too, cos my aunty is Korean and shes from there.
R u in yr 12 this year?
HAHAHAHAHHA! omg... we did the same thing :p and they screwed up... we ended up staying in korea for nearly 10 hours and no hotel... so no sleep... girls slept on the floor, while i and my friend walked around we even got our make up done by some lady hahahha.. theres a prayer room right next to the hotel... was fun... korean air=shit... but thats what made it fun... more memories!!! you cant leave the airport... well atleast we couldnt...

we stayed for just over 4 weeks i think... we stayed in rome for a week (only 5 of us though out of 20.. the rest of the group were up in montepulciano- we had host sisters from rome who had come to aus 6 weeks before), we mainly stayed in monte. went to florence for a night and to venice for a night.... didnt go anywhere else but it was still good :p

umm yeh im in year12 this year... you?

amalia

ciao!! im really looking for sumone to chat with perhaps on msn in italian to improve the language for my hsc

if anyones interested..please post!

grazie :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ciao amalia. bienvenuti! speriamo che vieni (can't remember subjunctive) qui spesso!

1985guy

HSC
Yeah im in yr12 too. Im doing English Advanced, 3 unit italian, modern history and general maths this year.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ciao! ci sono tanti membri (ahem, members) nuovi!

Nescient

HSC
N/A
i didnt even know about this site until a couple of weeks ago when i was talking to a friend :/ i dun even member who it was :/ bad short term memory!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)