ITT: 'Dodgy' Questions (1 Viewer)

Rorix

HSC
Regarding the 'dodgy' questions for Module B:

Guys, firstly, everybody is in the same boat. If you found it crap, everyone else probably did too.

But English Advanced isn't just a memory test. You're not supposed to be able to walk into the exam with your prepared essay and just have a speed writing contest to see who can get the most marks. You're supposed to be able to draw on your knowledge (for most, including me, knowledge = prepared essay lol but whatever) and adapt the relevant parts for the question, or at least structure your essay toward the question.

For those who didn't bother to read the question, condolances, and if I may offer a tip: reading the question will probably improve your mark. ^_^

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Rorix said:
For those who didn't bother to read the question, condolances, and if I may offer a tip: reading the question will probably improve your mark. ^_^
Condolances appreciated :eek:

kris12345

prepared essay lol
i only realesed at 9 am that i didnt have quotes for it so i quickly printed some off the net and learnt them whilst driving at 140 only the highway i only just made it to school before the exam started probably should have taken enlish more seriously but oh well

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Meh. You'll get the mark you get.

I'm not really concerned because I had a very good ranking, so either I got that by being good or it'll insure me against my shitness :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)