I've only made notes on the 'students learn about' section. How do I make notes on the 'students learn to' section? How important is it? (1 Viewer)

nuvardex

HSC
When responding, please share some examples of work you've done if possible so it's clearer. I've just had an assessment task, and prior to it, we were able to research the question. Even with Google, I struggled to find relevant LCM. Hence, I believe the 'students learn to' section, can lead me in the right direction in preparation for the HSC.

yanujw

HSC
I make notes under the dot points of 'students learn about', and then practice the questions under 'students learn to'. That 2nd column is very directive and is very good for writing practice essays on. It's almost a checklist - can you sufficiently respond to and elaborate on those 'students learn to' questions? If not, you need to examine the 'students learn about' dot points better. Also, keep an overarching focus on the syllabus themes and challenges in each topic, a lot of essay questions are inspired from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)