jap beginners (1 Viewer)

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
hiya!the jap forum seems to b a little quiet.. and i dont see many begginers around.. i was just wondering..anyone there?
besides that, i would like to ask if anyone has any information about the speaking exam? i couldnt find any past questions..and i have no idea what they are likely to ask about..nor how long we should ansa...
if anyone has information and tips about the japanese begginers speaking exams..please lend a hand
ps. im not sure if anyone has done their speaking task yet, but im only asking for PAST questions...just to clarify im not trying to cheat..
thanks

P

pLuvia

Densuki said:
hiya!the jap forum seems to b a little quiet.. and i dont see many begginers around.. i was just wondering..anyone there?
besides that, i would like to ask if anyone has any information about the speaking exam? i couldnt find any past questions..and i have no idea what they are likely to ask about..nor how long we should ansa...
if anyone has information and tips about the japanese begginers speaking exams..please lend a hand
ps. im not sure if anyone has done their speaking task yet, but im only asking for PAST questions...just to clarify im not trying to cheat..
thanks
hey mate, i dont do beginners but heres a good site
http://hsc.csu.edu.au/japanese/index.htm

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
yea..thanks ive seen the site..but i thought dont they attempt to mix a few topics together in their questions? or is it just based on one?
i mean
section 1 - come prepare with your speech, and questions can come from anywhere..but are usually generic right?
section 2 - now..the questions the allow you to choose from..would i question be something like ie. mixing family and fuure? something like what does your family members want to do in the future?
i hope you understand..basically its like business where they mix global and ER together in a response..ehheh

P

pLuvia

like do you mean do they integrate questions together into one, well, maybe, i dont think they would mix it, but its appropriate to talk about it like automatically, BUT DONT PREPARE A SPEECH FOR IT, because its suppose to be a CONVERSATION lol

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
REALY!? i thought ..according to csu,
you bring in a photo or any other prop..talk about it,...then they ask u questions upon that?
oh no!!! have i wasted my time!
ぼくは二年じ日本語をべんきょしていますが、にほんに行ったことがありません。
しょうらい、 にほんごの先生になりたいから、HSC をそつぎょうしたら日本に
行くつもりです。
でも、ぼくはたいいくもきょうみがあります。*から、 いしゃにないりたいと思
(おも)いです。
日本を行てから、大*でいしゃをべにょうしうと思います。
二十八さいぐらいで、お金もちで、やさしてかわいいな日本人の女人けっこんし
たいです。そして、 二人でいろいろな國をりょうしたいです。*どもは、男の*
一人女の*二人がほしいです。先生はぼくのけっこんしきを行きませんか。

>M<

P

pLuvia

oh.. umm.. i dont know about beginners but continuers you should integrate your answers, but not so much of a speech lol..
then again you might be right,

good luck densuki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)