• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jewellery <3 (2 Viewers)

Favourite piece of Jewellery?

• Earrings

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Bracelet

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Necklace

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Anklet

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Ring *sparkle*

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Okay so I know I did a thread about whats your favourite earrings, but what is your favourite piece of jewellery, either to admire, receive or wear?

jebbie

HSC
I said rings. Although I really love to wear necklaces bracelets and earrings. Rings are very cute presents and I wear them often too, and have to be said as my favourite :D

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
anklets are my personal preference. i have 6 now. they are the colours of the rainbow representing my admiration and staunch advocacy of gay pride.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
A long, multi-coloured, glass and beaded necklace, a chunky pale pink bangle and my many, assorted chunky/oversized rings.

So basically, necklaces, bangles and rings are my favourite.

HSC
Earrings are what i alternate the most, necklace is what stays most constant.

I lost my diamond ring :( I don't know how to gently prod my bf for another one. Hopefully he sees this post.

jebbie

HSC
whiterabbit said:
Earrings are what i alternate the most, necklace is what stays most constant.

I lost my diamond ring :( I don't know how to gently prod my bf for another one. Hopefully he sees this post.
That would definately be a clue..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
earrings. I really feel like going out and spending a few hundred dollars on earrings.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I chose necklaces, only because i had to choose, but i love wearing the rest aswell

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i said rings - i've got 4...1 that i wear basically all the time (from my bf for my 18th), the other 3 i wear most of the time. and i've got a couple of other ones that i wear a little bitof the time

i also love necklaces & bracelets
got 2 necklaces for my 18th which i wear pretty often
- from my mate: plain silver choker-style necklace...its not a chain, just a solid metal thing which wraps around your neck (sorta like those bracelets which you just slide onto your wrist)
- from mum & dad: silver chain with a kinda large tear-drop pendant with like blue marbled colouring

i've got 1 bracelet which i wear literally all the time, its my grandma's..she died in 2001 so i wear it in memory of her (plus it looks pretty nice) - she used to wear lots of bracelets/bangles & i remember remember that you could hear her from a mile away caus she used to jingle :) (rip jo :(). i've got necklace of hers, but i dont wear it a heap..its nice, but sorta egyptian style (not something i'd wear a heap)

HSC
i always go out and want to buy a million pairs of earring, but when i do, i never end up wearing any of them.

right now, i'm really into wearing necklaces and i've always liked huge chunky plastic 80's-esque bangles.

overthaedge

HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
i always go out and want to buy a million pairs of earring, but when i do, i never end up wearing any of them.
Yeah, I'm the same... I love how they all look, so i buy them, but i can never wear them more than once cause my ears hurt too much, or im allergic to it or something...

But, I'm mostly a necklace person... though not lately.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I only wear one piece of jewelry all the time (open heart tiff+co necklace) so i voted for necklaces, but i really love jingly bangles. I have to have something constantly on my wrist, even if its a hair tie, its a security blanket type thing...But now my schools selling charity bracelets so i wear one of those (go to www.one.org for my charity!)

Did anyone see this years oscars, with Natalie Portman wearing a lanvin enamel headband...I REALLY DESPERATELY WANT ONE OF THOSE! (in pink)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bracelets, especially charm bracelets coz i love all the pretty dangly bits. i would say earrings but i havent worn any in about 4 years. :)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I love earrings. I buy them the most often.

But of all those, my favourite piece in my jewellery collection is listed below.
Ring - a white and yellow gold two toned with a green peridot stone and two little diamonds on either side (christmas 04 present from my ex - i still wear it every day).
Necklace - right now it's a black bead and jade necklace with three strings (different lengths) attached to the one clasp. It's chunky, classy and my fave colour. I have some really nice new stuff that dad gave me for my 18th as well.
Oh and also a totally awesome Peter Lang cross. Its like a bronze/rose metal necklace with a cross made out of many different coloured stones.
Earrings - this is a really tough one. I just can't choose. Actually, probably black wire and beaded ones that go to my collarbone.
Bracelet - A silver bangle that my mum wore when she was a teenager.
Brooch - I know its not there, but i have so many funky costume jewellery brooches that my nan had. I wear them to do a singlet top up. My fave is an antique crystal and silver flower.

aimstar555

HSC
LOVE earrings...espically from this store called Diva, i've got 3 pairs from them. i got one ring from ETE...they're pretty expensive but sum really nice stuff. use to wear necklaces/braclets but couldn't be bothered. as long as you have big earrings, you don't need anything else....just looks to cluttered :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)