• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2004 (1 Viewer)

artfag

Banned
HSC
th poor girl from denmark was being gang raped

discuss

spiny norman

HSC
I didn't watch it, but I feel the urge to comment on each and one of your posts.

I thought it was on later this week. Oh well.

Plebeian

artfag said:
th poor girl from denmark was being gang raped

discuss
and she didn't look like she was enjoying it

if you're going to sing a tarty song like that, you should (a) not be 10 years old and (b) have an "outgoing" personality

persephone

HSC
i doubt that they write any of the songs they sang....btw, is english the national language of malta? because i think those maltese chicks sang in english....

spiny norman

HSC
Techie said:
and she didn't look like she was enjoying it
Ah, as opposed to those enjoyable rapes I hear rape victims speak so much about.

i doubt that they write any of the songs they sang....btw, is english the national language of malta? because i think those maltese chicks sang in english....
ABBA first made it big from Eurovision. They were Swedish, singing Waterloo a song in English. I really don't think people give a rat's arse.

Paulus

Master-Placater.
HSC
I loved it when Des Mangan commentated last year. Though I love Nika from Croatia more.

Argonaut said:
eurovision? Isn't that where acts from ach European (and some non-European) countries get up on stage and make fools of themselves?

Which non-European countries were in Eurovision?

spiny norman

HSC
I have no idea, but I do know Celine Dion won in 1988 for Sweden, I think.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ugh the winner of eurovision from last yr (lil croatian kid called dino jelusic) it touring australia at the moment.. he had a concert at the cro club last nite and asked my dancing group to perform so i had to give up half my boxing day *growls*
does anyone else find it really funny when non english people sing in english?
the kids version is cute.. though the guys dont last long cuz they are nearing puberty lol
i like watching the normal eurovision.. but i wish everyone would sing in their own language.. it seems more meaningful
[sorry this post doesnt have much point..]

bustinjustin

HSC
cro_angel said:
ugh the winner of eurovision from last yr (lil croatian kid called dino jelusic) it touring australia at the moment.. he had a concert at the cro club last nite and asked my dancing group to perform so i had to give up half my boxing day *growls*
does anyone else find it really funny when non english people sing in english?
the kids version is cute.. though the guys dont last long cuz they are nearing puberty lol
i like watching the normal eurovision.. but i wish everyone would sing in their own language.. it seems more meaningful
[sorry this post doesnt have much point..]
no it does, its quite sad in the normal eurovision how most people sing in English instead of their native language.
the Romanian kid was way funny, but the hosts...no one can go past the hosts in terms of the cringe factor. What is it with the people that host Eurovision!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)