Just a thought... (3 Viewers)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I thought perhaps a thread about how to please the opposite sex would be appropriate. If not, I'm sorry. =D But if it is, I thought it would be a prime opportunity for guys and girls to tell each other what they like the most or what they wish others would do for or to them- and its not quite as embarrassing as having to say it to someone face to face.
They have these things in Cleo and whatnot all the time, but I personally think it'd be nice to hear it straight from the horses' mouth.

So, what kind of things do guys like girls to do? (Preferrably not an answer of BJBJBJ; I was thinking more specific. Like particular little moves they would try and what not).

And girls, what sort of things do you like boys to do? What really makes us weak at the knees?

I think everyone could have a lot to learn! =)

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
oohh.

so we can state our sexual fantasies in here?

no matter how bad they would be?

(knock yourself out)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Pretty much yeah, thats the idea. =D

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I love it when girls challenge my opinions/stance/idea with intelligent mindgames.
I love it when girls are able to shift the 'y so srs' side against me.
Also love it when they can laugh at random shit, and don't take racism/sexism/insertjokehere too seriously.
Love a girl that fucks around, but knows when to be serious.

Inteligence, but with a tint of realism.

basically my gf :p

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Tommykins- She sounds heaps good. Sounds like my kind of girl also. That I would want if I didn't have a boyfriend, lol.
You sound like you've thought about it quite a bit lol. I'd love all those things in girls, but haven't given it enough conscious thought to recognise it so precisely.. if that makes sense =p

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
So people.. anything else? Surely?!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I like it when girls take advantage of me when I am drunk... that way I get to hook up, if she isn't all that hot I don't care because I am drunk, and the next day I am immune from the consequences because I didn't know what I was doing (even if I did).

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Lol awesome.. I was thinking more specific things though. For example 'I like it when girls touch me like/with/whilst... etc' And same for girls about boys =)

I like it when boys are a little rough, personally. =)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Obviously. I meant what kind of rough do you like.
Like, as in slapping her around, or as in pushing her up against a wall with some force and pushing urself up against her, kissing her whilst holding her hands up above her head kind of rough.
Bit of a difference, yeah? =D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Hollieee said:
Obviously. I meant what kind of rough do you like.
Like, as in slapping her around, or as in pushing her up against a wall with some force and pushing urself up against her, kissing her whilst holding her hands up above her head kind of rough.
Bit of a difference, yeah? =D
Not really... they are all pretty similar.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Okay, well I'd be a bit pissed if a guy backhanded me during foreplay. However, I wouldn't mind the latter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)