• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Just want to find out something about Eco and Business building (1 Viewer)

Dj Fuzion

HSC
if you do commerce at Usyd..is all the study in that building..or is some in the main camperdown campus aswell.

do you move rooms alot?

(stupid question..but i just want to know)

5c

HSC
haha no
the E+B building onli consists of 5 or 6 labs - no tute rooms/lecture theatres... etc..
you ONLi go there when u've got a LAB class for subjects like econometrics, infs ..etc
usualli u would be in merewehter and maybe eastern ave auditorium.
yes u move around alot~ lyk i finish my corp law lecture in carslaw then i have to go to the mechanical engineering building for a tute for another subject >< well mebe its onli fro dat subject...

Dj Fuzion

HSC
hehe thanks guys, so basically you are hardly there then? i mean not hardly but say you have a 4 day week how many times would you be in the eco+bus building?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i'd say you'd be in merewether 75% of the time and the other 25% in eb and eastern aenue and of you're really unlucky, in engo building or whatever haha

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm in eastern avenue for all my lectures, except marketing. Which is in the shittest location ever. Bosch. Why the vadge would someone want to put their lecture there. Stupid black people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)