Just wondering... (1 Viewer)

HSC
hello everyone... i unforunetly didnt have the option of doing the course which you guys are doing... but i am extremely interested in costume design... i thought you guys would be the best to ask... what are the best colleges/uni's/tafe's/etc to study costume design? in Oz or overseas?

thankyou so much for all those who reply...

kuytbird

HSC
United kingdom costs so much money that its ridiculous.

jennieTalia

HSC
:bomb:
United kingdom costs so much money that its ridiculous.

I agree. I moved from UK to Australia. And would NEVER go over there, to study or otherwise.

But heck, each to their own... and some have rich parents that can pay it for them. The rest of us can stick here.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
hello everyone... i unforunetly didnt have the option of doing the course which you guys are doing... but i am extremely interested in costume design... i thought you guys would be the best to ask... what are the best colleges/uni's/tafe's/etc to study costume design? in Oz or overseas?

thankyou so much for all those who reply...
If you want to do a Bachelor program try the Bachelor of Production at VCA or Design at NIDA. At VCA you design for theatre, dance, opera, sometimes film. NIDA is more theatre orientated.
If you want to do a short course, look at the smaller fashion places.
If you have lots of money go to Central St Martins in London.

HSC
thanks so much... it helped alot...

i know england would be extra lovely to study..but it is so expensive...escpecially with this economic crisis! i would be like a fish out of water too! bit scared about leaving home! i suppose i have to do it sometime!

thanks again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)