• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Killer plans to eat slain girl - disgusting story (2 Viewers)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Killer Planned To Eat Slain Girl
By SEAN MURPHY, Associated Press Writer

2 hours ago

PURCELL, Okla. - A slain 10-year-old girl's body, found in her downstairs neighbor's apartment, had deep saw marks on the neck, said authorities who alleged Saturday that her killer had planned to dismember her and eat the flesh.

The family of Jamie Rose Bolin was in shock, not only with the news of her slaying but with the fact that she apparently died so close to home.

Kevin Ray Underwood, 26, was arrested Friday after investigators found Jamie's body in the closet of a bedroom in his apartment, authorities said. The girl's unclothed body was inside a large plastic tub, along with a towel used to soak up blood, officials said.

Purcell police Chief David Tompkins said investigators think the killer hit her several times with a wooden cutting board, then placed his hand and duct tape over her mouth to suffocate her. She was sexually assaulted after she died, officials said.

Tompkins and McClain County District Attorney Tim Kuykendall released the gruesome details about the final moments of Jamie's life and what they alleged were Underwood's plans for her body, but they would not say whether Underwood had confessed to the slaying.

Kuykendall said that Underwood said he began fantasizing about eating someone a year ago. The prosecutor added that authorities believe "that while she was ultimately chosen to be the victim of this horrific crime, that other people had been targeted and considered," including a a woman and a 5-year-old boy.

A preliminary autopsy report said the girl died from blunt force trauma to the head and asphyxiation.

"Regarding a potential motive, this appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse, then dispose of the organs and bones," the police chief said.

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agents seized a decorative dagger, a hack saw, duct tape, meat tenderizer, barbecue skewers, a duffel bag, the cutting board, a computer, and a videotape about a serial killer, Tompkins said.

Police think Jamie died Wednesday, the day she was last seen at the library in Purcell, about 20 miles south of Oklahoma City. The freckled-face, red-haired girl, who liked to play with Barbie dolls, was reported missing that night.

"Jamie was in the apartment below us the whole time," saiid Rose Fox, Jamie's grandmother. "The only reason that he couldn't move the body and hide it was because somebody was out there the whole time, either on the balcony smoking or standing in front of the apartment.

Authorities said they became suspicious of Underwood when he pulled up to a check point set up near the apartment complex two days after the girl was reported missing.

"He was an occupant of a vehicle. He just wasn't acting right," said Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper Kera Philippi. "From there, they talked to him and the FBI took him into questioning."

Underwood was being held Saturday in the McClain County Jail on a complaint of first-degree murder, a jail official said.

The district attorney called Jamie's killing one of the most "heinous and atrocious" crimes he'd seen in his career as a prosecutor. He said he planned to file first-degree murder charges against Underwood on Monday and would seek the death penalty.

"This does not appear to be a spur-of-the-moment crime of opportunity but a well-thought-out, premeditated act with months of planning and preparation," Kuykendall said.

Tompkins said Underwood had no apparent criminal record. He also said it wasn't known whether Underwood had a history of mental illness, but he expects mental competency to be an issue at trial.

It was not immediately known whether Underwood had a lawyer. An arraigment has been set for Monday afternoon, officials said.

The manager of the apartment complex, Tim Bayer, told The Oklahoman that Underwood liked to stand outside his apartment and watch children play. He said Underwood didn't have a car of his own and that he kept his apartment clean.

Jamie lived upstairs in an apartment with her father, Curtis Bolin, an auto mechanic, her grandmother said. Jamie's mother, Jenny, is a truck driver in Oklahoma City. The couple separated several years ago, Fox said.

Fox said the family is distraught, especially the child's father, who remained under sedation.

"His whole life revolved around Jamie," Fox said. "He didn't go out and party. He didn't drink or smoke. This has probably destroyed him."

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2006/04/16/368817.html

--------------------------------------

this....is....fucked...up

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Its funny how all the hardcore christians on there are all like

"once you die ( and i hope it is a painful death) godd will punish you, you will burn in the deepest part of hell and you deserve it you nasty bastard "

"Thank God for the Death Penalty !!!!"

"The DA is seeking the death penalty. Good. Her family deserves justice!"

Yes this is highly amusing to me...why? well because Christians arent supposed to say things like that. Christians arent pro-death penalty and they shouldnt be hoping for people to "burn in hell" a real Christian would try and save their soul

Hoping for a pinaful death? okay now thats not a very human urge is it...

Wow In america you sure are garanteed a fair trial...what with the future jurors allready having their mind made up and all "Unbelievable...I hope I'm on the jury that fries his ass."
"there
should be no trial, with a
worthless bastard like this
we shouldnt even use taxpayer
dollars for a trial, just fry
his ass"

And they really are advocates of the death penalty arent they? "he needs to be led straight to the chair no questions no calls"

seems they also promote taking justice into your own hands, murder.... wow very christian "should be glad that wasnt my relitive cause you wouldnt have a chance to go to jail cause i would kill your nasty ass"

Whats sadder, the crime or the fact that if he really didnt do it[or in a similar situation where the accused is actually innocent] that people want you dead, dont want a fair trial basically willing to crucify you straight away in a painful death, the jurys mind is allready made up and all the religious types want you to go to hell....hmmm okay

this guys a pretty distrurbed individual, he was off his meds and i dont see how taking his life is any real kind of justice. Stick him in maximum security and let him think about what he has done, no real punishment can compare to a lifetime of regrets

kimmi06

HSC
Serius said:
this guys a pretty distrurbed individual, he was off his meds and i dont see how taking his life is any real kind of justice. Stick him in maximum security and let him think about what he has done, no real punishment can compare to a lifetime of regrets
Yep I definately agree. But then again capital punishment does provide 'justice' for those left behind I guess...stories like this get me cut :mad1:

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Thats just bloody disgusting, i feel so sorry for the girl and for her family. I hope he gets all the punishment he deserves.

HSC
that is fucked up. not just a little bit .. i mean seriously, seriously fucked. how the hell do people get these ideas into their head?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wanna know whats even more fucked up? his plan was to kidnap her, rape her, torture her, kill her, rape her corpse, decapitate her, rape her corpse, cut off chunks of meat to eat and finally dispose of whats left of the body.

Looks like he didnt get as far as he wanted to in his plan, judging from his blog i would say that his sexual fantasies spiralled out of control and due to no sexual encounters with women fantasy blurred with reality and he decided to make it come true.... if only he had seen a whore, this might never have happened

damn christians, always insulting and humiliating the whores, they are doing the public a service a tells ya!

davin

HSC
N/A
Wow In america you sure are garanteed a fair trial...what with the future jurors allready having their mind made up and all "Unbelievable...I hope I'm on the jury that fries his ass."
the jury selection screens out people that are familiar with the case though. my guess is they'll move it a county over and then find people that haven't heard about the story. there are always some.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
In his blog profile:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/861706 said:
If you were a cannibal, what would you wear to dinner?

The skin of last night's main course.
Sick fucker.

Hope he gets what he deserves, and more.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
"Regarding a potential motive, this appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse, then dispose of the organs and bones," the police chief said.
rape it and then eat it? wtf rape a corpse? - man that guy has serious issues.

arrested development
HSC
Ok, reading that made me want to throw up. That is just... wow... so fucked up.

But I don't support capital punishment so wouldn't wish for him to be put to death; though I do hope he is given a life sentence.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
Before you go all bleeding hearts on this guy, remember that there is a hell of a lot of evidence against this guy. This is not pissy circumstantial evidence, this is a dead body inside the home of the accused. That is very, very strong evidence. The purpose of the defense is to throw doubt on the prosecution, but I think they're going to have a hard time doing so. From discussions on other message boards, this guy's only chance is to plead diminished responsibility or the US equivalent.

The ideal purpose of the death penalty is to remove people who can not be rehabilitated from society, permanently. I lean for the death penalty, it is not hard to figure out that killing a little girl and storing her corpse for various...reasons is disliked by modern society. And please, going for the hurr xtians lol angle is hardly mature.

News said:
This feels rather sensationalist, as I doubt the guy simply told them straight off. Then again, I'm not there, so disregard this if you feel like it.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Then why dont we execute mentally disabled or insane people?
I think this guy has alot of problems and he is probably guilty, but that doesnt mean my points are invalid, imagine if you were in a similar circumstance and had to face such hate from the public...kind of sickening, almost as sickening as the crime itself.
Execution should never be an option, commit him to an asylum or put him in max security for life, or one of those wierd types of punishments the US do sometimes

HSC
Serius said:
Execution should never be an option, commit him to an asylum or put him in max security for life, or one of those wierd types of punishments the US do sometimes
i agree, obviously the guy is fucked up and that is a disgustingly sick thing to do, but i still wouldn't support the death penalty for him or for anyone else .. i don't see how they can be like "oh you killed someone, now we get to kill you yeah awesome"

but yeah, i don't want to make this into a capital punishment thing. life in prison or an asylum would be way, way worse than the death penalty, and being behind bars forever is exactly what this fucker needs.

davin

HSC
N/A
Then why dont we execute mentally disabled or insane people?
because there's the insane people that just need help, and then there are the insane people that are a danger to others.

also, I don't see why life or asylum would be worse than the death penalty since clearly this guy has no moral qualms with what he was going to do, i don't see guilt ever being a problem for him

Mr Lovepony

HSC
Don't really care whether he dies or gets life sentence in a maximum security jail but there have been numerous cases in the US where innocent people were ordered to death. Can't be bothered to go looking for the exact number but the issue was raised when there was that whole Ngyun drug frenzy in Singapore. Though there's MORE than substantial evidence to prove that this guy had done it.

There are so many depraved motherfuckers in this world that it almost seems a cliche to say something about it anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)