• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

L'Alliance Francaise (1 Viewer)

[V] the great

HSC
Allez-vous a l'Alliance Francaise? Je veux beaucoup! Je allerai apres les examens de HSC.

chepas

HSC
Pas besoin d'attendre la fin du HSC, pourquoi pas demain :D. Tu y as déja` rendu visite? C'est excellent non?

Tu dois devenir membre de l'AF. Une fois membre, tu peux louer des DVDs, des livres, des CDS, des vidéos etc gratuitement! Il y a beaucoup de choses dans leur bibliothèque.

(Un petit point de grammaire: The future for the irregular 'aller' is the 'ir' stem + the 'avoir' endings so:

j'irai
tu iras
il ira

nous irons
vous irez
ils iront

C'est tout!)

chepas

HSC
Nouveautés de l'Alliance Française - Février 2005

Bonjour mes chers amis,

Here are some coming events to do with the Alliance Française de Sydney.

Click on the link here to see 'La Letter', Feb 2005.

A couple of the events might appeal to some, though a lot is not particularly my cup of tea, or wine :).

Bien amicalement,
Chépas :D.

chepas

HSC
Lol - regarde, je ne réponds qu'une semaine plus tard!

Je ne savais pas que j'avais un examen a` réussir? :D...?

Eh bien. I am hearing a lot on SBS radio recently of a writing competition run by the Alliance Française de Melbourne. There are 10 words which you must use in any kind of text - poem, comics, science-ficition... it's to celebrate the centenary of the birth of that great writer, Jules Verne. Winners get their text published at the Melbourne Alliance (and something else of which is now forgotten by me!)

Plus d'infos ici.

If I remember some of the words - excuse spelling of some, it's late.

désenchevêtrement (something to do with detangling! Took me ages to find a def. "enchevêtrer" - to tangle)
ordinateur
icône
rayonnement
cristal
endelette (sp)

Meanwhile, the French Film Festival, run by the Alliance, is coming very fast! Sydney - 10 to 23 March, so click here to find out more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)