LAT (1 Viewer)

Greninja340

HSC
Approximately what LAT would be required if one can achieve a 99 atar, ik no one knows for sure just like in what range would you expect it to be in

Adam_J6

HSC
Apparently UNSW give out law offers like lollies lol - idk maybe 60%ile +? There’s probs a bit of historical data on BoS.
did they actually say so??? i was thinking of getting tutoring for it, found some academy from google that does it

quickoats

HSC
did they actually say so??? i was thinking of getting tutoring for it, found some academy from google that does it
Why would UNSW say that they hand out offers liberally 😂

From what I’ve heard, don’t bother w tutoring for the LAT. you can probably come to your own informed opinion by looking up some BoS threads.

Adam_J6

HSC
Why would UNSW say that they hand out offers liberally 😂

From what I’ve heard, don’t bother w tutoring for the LAT. you can probably come to your own informed opinion by looking up some BoS threads.
Who did you hear that from because my cousin did it a couple of years ago and got 96 or 97 and he tutors people and has improved their marks by like 15-20 points when they did it in year 11 vs year 12. When I type in LAT tutoring into google, not much even comes up anyway.

hellohowslife

HSC
Who did you hear that from because my cousin did it a couple of years ago and got 96 or 97 and he tutors people and has improved their marks by like 15-20 points when they did it in year 11 vs year 12. When I type in LAT tutoring into google, not much even comes up anyway.
I think people would naturally improve their marks between year 11 and 12 as they get more experience writing essays etc. at school ?

specificagent1

HSC
na maybe with their written expression?
i dont think writing would be such a big issue because people going for the LAT are expecting like 97 atars to get into law so i think they got the writing part down pat. I reckon it's just the innate skills they're looking for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)