• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Late Registration By Kanye West. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Has been released on Boxden and it is fantastic.
Rap Album of the year again looks like.
This isn't the fake shit which seems to be circulating torrents <----this is the real shit!!!

Favourite Songs so far are:

Drive Slow
Bring Me Down
Addiction

I can't link you due to the copyright infringement.

7th Sign

HSC
whats your cred on boxden?

had the album yesterday

Last edited:
HSC
i was at uni while it leaked :mad: oh well downloading it now :D:D:D:DD::D excited to hear 'drive slow' heard he experiments with chopped and screwed h-town style :D:D:D:D

HSC
ok its ive listened to most of it now and it is definently worth buying, my god i think this is even better than college dropout, or at least on the same level, and no he isn't a shit rapper

glad game is only on the chorus a bit on 'crack music' thats one of the best beats on the album...i fucking love 'gone' ive been waiting for that since the snippet leaked, and 'touch the sky' with lupe is fkn awesome, fuck the album is great

Last edited:
HSC
yeh i saw it, its cool, his album will be good. Dj paul and juicy J produce a few tracks including one called 'closed mouths' feat T.I. im so glad 'problems' is on the album, song really fkn old but i love it

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
illmatic said:
no he's not a Doom biter. Marley Marl once used similar drums
This song We Major is a straightup Doom bite, cmon I have every single Metal Fingers beat and this is an exact ripoff, in fact it uses the exact same break as The Mic off Operation Doomsday.

Kanye is a fucking joke.

Oh and mods before you get all uppity for me posting a link, this one is taken from a radio show, don't think it should be a problem.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
listenign to it now, great album

thew song

Touch the sky uses that background music from the song

Curtis Mayfield - move on up

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
kanye thinks he's the top rapper in the game. He's got talent, but he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
i only just realised how much stuff he has been producing. yeah i think he's a good producer, not a massive fan of his mc'ing though.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Espo15 said:
i only just realised how much stuff he has been producing. yeah i think he's a good producer, not a massive fan of his mc'ing though.
He's producing is ok but it seems he's finally realised how played out the chipmunk vocals were getting and now is blatantly biting others namely JayDilla and Doom.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
got a few tracks... didnt really think it was too good, but then again havnt really been listening...
hes heads gotten too big for my liking though

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
Soma said:
He's producing is ok but it seems he's finally realised how played out the chipmunk vocals were getting and now is blatantly biting others namely JayDilla and Doom.
yeah i dunno i don't think he's that similar to doom, but i really haven't heard much doom at all. i've liked the beats he's done for common, talib kweli, mos def and dilated peoples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)