law assignment marks (1 Viewer)

HSC
just wanted to know how everyone did on the litigant assignment, coz im not sure if my mark is good, shit or average.

i think it was marked real weirdly - coz in my class, the average was 11/15, but the lowest mark was 8/15, and the highest mark was 13/15.

btw.... i know, i know - discussing and caring about marks is sooooo yr 12 and hsc, but - i just cant help it!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I know!
I was checking out last years exam... they barely had time to get through the lot even if they understand the question right away, and knew what they were going to write
And they had zero time what so ever to actually look through a textbook ... looks like Im going to studying heaps for my final.

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
you guys are so lucky, Im dying to do law
Will never make it to Sydney or NSW though

jessika

law chicky
HSC
go for another uni for law.
Trust me, its worth it!!! Besides, if you really want to go to USYD you can then try to transfer.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
hmm ill just rely on money to get me to usyd/unsw lol *kidding*

ill try get 99+ if i dun make the hecs cut off looks like money will come in handy

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian

MAQ LAW

UWS LAW

GONG LAW

and if u really wanna do law...UNE uai of 80!
and then if you get really desperate. apparently to do law in South Australia you need around 70ish.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
actually u dun even need to get a degree to do law... i heard that a post-grad diploma in law is essentially the same thing... nonetheless for me,

USYD OR NOTHING

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Frigid
actually u dun even need to get a degree to do law... i heard that a post-grad diploma in law is essentially the same thing... nonetheless for me,

USYD OR NOTHING
so u aren't prepared to do Law @ UNSW? or Melbourne?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)