Leading Edge HSC Economics EXAM STRATEGY Workshop (1 Viewer)

demorte

HSC
N/A
is this workshop worth the $170?

I'm thinking of going...

And what about the Economics REVISION Workshop?

Is it essential to go to all of the Holiday workshops for the exam strategies?

Are there any other lectures/workshops etc that you believe would be more beneficial?

Thanks in advance!

jimmik

HSC
apparently only the revision workshops are worth it from what i hear from past students who atteneded. it's really expensive so unless ur desperate and rich, id save my cash until the revision workshops cuz they tell u ALL the strategies and tips that are included in the earlier/previous workshops. ive only heard of workshops done by leading edge and eta BUT eta is soooo not worth it, so betta stick wif leading edge. if u can afford it that is. hehe.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
170 is abit much...they HAVE to be really really good to be worth that cash....and i wouldnt risk it...ETA SUX...i am never going to anymore ETA crap shit lectures ever again :mad:

Edit: dunno abt leading edge though...still its expensive...

ashwin

Creator
HSC
ive been to exam strategy and revision AND the advanced skills one, they r worth the money, trust me.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
dont generalise. spending tonnes of money does not necessarily get u anywhere,. going to a million workshopes and lectures does nothing unless u buckle down and work hard...which im sure ashwin did and he simply supplemented it with the workshops.

olay

HSC
do the workshops take all of the hols though? i mean.... its a bit ick just spending an entire holiday on the one subject isn't it?

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
its economics... its boring.
full stop.

you not gonna find a textbook that'll somehow make balance of payments look interesting. Not if it covers the syllabus, which asks for trends in all sorts of things, which means all these stats, which means boring. heheh

I dunno about $170 though. I know I cant afford it, dunno about others. If I COULD afford it, i would have gone. hell, Pigs got like 97, and rukawasan got like 96, and both are saying its worth it. I think I'd trust them.

Forget ashwin and "her" ( :p ) 94. Look up to Pigs and his 99.95 and his 97 in economics.

Actually, maybe not. :)

M@C D@DDY

HSC
i'm gonna go to the one b4 the HSC fink that will be the most helpful revise exam techniques

jimmik

HSC
lolz. ill try to, im planning to go...if someone's got the details for meh? hehe.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
dudes... the exam strat workshop is actualy the most helpful one... revison wkshop's alrite... n the one rite b4 hsc's alrite as well... but make sure u go to the exam strat wkshop....

trust me... ull thank me for this...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
oh no? then all those txtbooks and study guides and model answer books, and hsc tips books and workshops and lectures are all to be doubted...? doesnt leave much else then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)