Legal Assessment - Crime. I need a case study! (1 Viewer)

JohnnyKarate

HSC
So yeah the title pretty much explains it. I was thinking the Bail case of Amirah Droudis (Wife of Sydney Siege gunman). All help is much appreciated :D

jonojabbs

HSC
Students need to undertake research into a current criminal justice issue within Australia (NSW).

TASK: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT FOR ASSESSMENT

Students will then be required to write a report minimum 2000 words. In the report students will need to investigate a criminal law issue, it may involve any part of the criminal legal system (investigation, arrest, trial ,bail, jail etc...)

In the report students will need to :

*Identify a current criminal issue
*Describe the issue and it’s effect on individuals and society
*Evaluate the legal and any non legal responses to the issue: students may use criteria such as: equality, access, equity, human rights, enforceability, protecting society, and resource efficiency
*Include current articles and opinions in your evaluation

jonojabbs

HSC
I wanted to do bail but everyone i ask about it says it is the hardest one to do

suika

HSC
I wanted to do bail but everyone i ask about it says it is the hardest one to do
No case is hard unless you think it's hard. There's always a way to integrate/make the case work in your essay.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
How is it any harder than any other issue? Bail is not really case based, more legistlation and statistics. Make sure to incorporate another issue such as provocation which has a raft of cases to supplement your lack of case law in your bail paragraphs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)