Legal Or Biology (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clever angel

HSC
hi ppl, i am really confused. i dunno whether to choose legal studies or biology for yr 11 n 12. i had commerce as my elective in yr 10 n came second overall and in science also i managed to get a band 6 in sc.

i am interested in both, help me plzzz asap

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Could you tell us the other subjects you would like to do, school policy on how many units you could do etc? Give us all possible details..

hatty

Banned
go for what interests you, but if they both interest you, than go for the scaling.

in which case biology is scaled higher.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i do both and i am more of a commerce person so i enjoy legal studies more than biology though, if science is your thing go for biology but in the end do what YOU WANT not what others want you to do

they are both pretty good courses

clever angel

HSC
i have finally decided to choose biology because even my sister did it so she can help me and i like the topics of year 12 like genetics.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by clever angel
i have finally decided to choose biology because even my sister did it so she can help me and i like the topics of year 12 like genetics.
yeah the options depend on your school dont it?

i did bio and i loved it! its alot of memorising - and it gets hard when u have to remember words like archopteryx or mitochondria
but its interesting! :)

good luck to you :)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by hatty
go for what interests you, but if they both interest you, than go for the scaling.
in which case biology is scaled higher.
thats just dumb picking subs for scaling.. pick the subs that you beleive you will enjoy because if you enjoy them more, then you are bound to do well in it. stuff scaling and that crap... UAC do that, not you ;)
/edit: i do biology now .. and i absolutlely love it :) its my favourite subject... :)

sneaker

legal is supposed to be 'easier' than bio, but I guess it really depends what you're into, and what you want to do after school (if you know, cos i just finished and i don't know what i wanna do yet!)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
personally i would pick legal studies coz im into social sciences rathr than science and u did commerce. But just do what u think u would enjoy most and be good @

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Its hard for us to say which one to pick, because we will be bias to some degree. Pick which one you think will get you working harder because that will have effects on the other subjects (by making you work harder on them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)