Legal Studies- HSC 2013 Consumer (1 Viewer)

Dilbara

HSC
I did 26b, but now I'm freaking out and doubting myself as to whether I put that down, or 26a on my writing booklets instead. In the event of me putting down the wrong question number, what happens? Is my essay marked based on the question I wrongly put down, or will the markers assess my answer based on the question I was meant to write down if they've realised what I have done?

Kipling

HSC
If you used the words of the question in your response, the marker will realise that you made mistakenly labelled the wrong question... So relax :)

Dilbara

HSC
But do you think they'd mark it based on the question I was meant to do, or the one I marked?

sugartits

HSC
the question was on either the contemporary issues or acheving the outcomes of consumer law, whilst there is a potential overlap of content, the contemporary issue one should stand out because it should talk about all 4 issues and not so much about other sections from the syllabus the way the general one could.

If that marker then realises you talk about credit, product certification, technology and marketing innovations instead of anwering the question about consumer laws objectibes, I'm sure they'd be smart enough to realise what's happened and send it to the correct pile (after all they're legal studies teachers who know the consumers syllabus inside out and they'll know what the other question is), if you didn't write it very well then there's the chance it might be marked wrongly.

After all, they want to give marks not take them away

Last edited:

xFlamez

HSC
N/A
the question was on either the contemporary issues or problems in family relationships, whilst there is a potential overlap of content legislation wise, the problems one is almost certainly going to as "problems in family relationships" in your first sentence.

If that marker then realises you talk abouy same sex relationships, changing nature of parental responsibility, surrogacy and care and protection of children and like nothing about separation/divorce and domestic violence, I'm sure they'd be smart enough to realise what's happened and send it to the correct pile (after all they're legal studies teachers who know the family syllabus inside out), if you didn't write it very well then there's the chance it might be marked wrongly.

After all, they want to give marks not take them away
Its Consumer Law, but what you're saying is right. And also the question was 'Objectives of consumer law' which pretty much covers contemporary issues aswell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)