legal studies (1 Viewer)

alessandra

HSC
just wondering if anyone has legal studies notes from year 11, thankyou! :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
mine are here from some time ago, I ain't digging it up though. :p

tanjap

HSC
heyy
i really don't know where i got these notes from, it may be from this site... so soz if they are! i was going to send u some awesoem notes ive got, but then i relised that i only printed them out and didn't save them, now the site is closed down :mad:
but ye...once again soz if they're from this site...they're the only legal notes i have..if u have any plz send them over..im stuffing my legal up sooo baaaadddlllyyy :vcross:
anyhow...cheers :uhhuh:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
ah, it seems like somebody has already done this...but have extensive notes on first part of the syllabus...the legal system I think and summaries for everything up to the focus areas...women, atsi...anybody still want them? pm me if you do. Lol, didn't think so.

alessandra

HSC
oh really! that would be fantastic! thankyou so much!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
legal notes

alrighty, this is for the couple of people who pm-ed me, sorry I've been slack, but you know how it is with trials...argh. Took me ages to find this thread. Notes on the first bit of the prelim course - the legal system. Bit scrambled and perhaps not at all useful, but nevertheless. If you want to comment do so. Another thing, sucky as it may be, it's my stuff, please don't steal.

Okies, the upload system is doing a great imitation of not working, so I'm attaching it here instead.

Okies, second edit. The uploading system here is also fucked, so I will be trying again tomorrow. Whatever, there are way better notes on the main site.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)