• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Legal Studies!!!! (1 Viewer)

jamellie

HSC
SOMEONE HELP PLEASEEEEEEE I'M DESPERATE.... can't seem too find sample answers for the 2003 and 2004 HSC legal studies paper

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
you can look at the marking notes for 2003 and 2004 .. they will give u comments about the papers in whole.. but not really sample answers for the papers..

let me find those links...

jamellie

HSC
thankyou soooooooooo much for your help.....much appreciated!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
oh yeh.. for some older papers (i.e. 2002<--) there are bos published standards packages - i seen them for legal and economics.. but you might have to pay for the newer editions.

= Jennifer =

HSC
yep jono is right another idea maybe to identify what part of the syllabus the question is from and then look it up in your textbook

L

LaraB

= Jennifer = said:
yep jono is right another idea maybe to identify what part of the syllabus the question is from and then look it up in your textbook
textbooks are good depending on which one you got and your electives....

if its Law an dSociety/ Human Rights/ Crime - ie standard ones everyone does, textbook is fine, but for the electives, ask your teacher:)

plus - textbooks are often outdated - eg last year our textbook had USA, Aus, RUssia haven't signed Kyoto (global environment elective) but half way thru the year, Ruyssia signed so suddenly the role of Aus changed, the facts changed, international views changed... so keep in mind current situations when you're reading thru ur syllabus:)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
miss_gtr said:
schools usually hold copies..dont they?
yep. my school library has backdates of the standards packages.. just have to ask your dreaded library teachers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)