legal (1 Viewer)

marli.scott

HSC
hey guys

Just stating legal studies this year I have got my first assignment and I can't wrap my head around it, hoping someone can help

the assignment says to write an essay with the stimulus being "evaluate the effectiveness of law reform in young offenders" must include 2 cases 4 legislations and one media article (in 1200 words) I have found the Corey Davis case and am going to use that for my first case. Anyone got any tips or knowledge on the subject to help?

hschelper01

HSC
hey guys

Just stating legal studies this year I have got my first assignment and I can't wrap my head around it, hoping someone can help

the assignment says to write an essay with the stimulus being "evaluate the effectiveness of law reform in young offenders" must include 2 cases 4 legislations and one media article (in 1200 words) I have found the Corey Davis case and am going to use that for my first case. Anyone got any tips or knowledge on the subject to help?
The Corey Davis case is a good start - I used that for my assessment!

Case study/media article assessments are designed to prepare you with the knowledge required for short answer/exam-style questions in the final exam. The biggest tip I have is that you write your answer/s around the syllabus dot points. Also, don't invest too much time into writing about the case/background and instead, spend more time writing about the actual legal concepts that are present.

Hope that helps ! PM me if you need more information :cool::cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)