• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Let me introduce you people to..... (1 Viewer)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
Roda Antar.

He is a Lebanese soccer player who currently plays for SC Freiburg in the German Bundesliga.

Here is a profile i made myself about him.

Date of Birth: 12th September 1980
Place of Birth: Sierra Leone
Height: 1.89m
Weight: 79kg
Nationality: Lebanese
Position: Midfielder
Previous clubs: Tadamon Sour, Hamburg

Roda Antar has really developed into a great footballer. He has a very good eye for goal, good header of the ball and has good ball control. Antar started his career at Lebanese club Tadamon Sour before moving to German club Hamburg in the summer of 2001 as a 20 year old. He made 23 appearances for the club and scored 2 goals. He didn't get to make much of an impact there due to injury. In 2003, he left Hamburg and moved to SC Freiburg while still injured.

He didn't make his first appearance for Freiburg until December due to injury. However, on his debut against Bochum, he was an instant hit. He scored a hattrick on his debut in what was a fine performance.

A week later, he scored again, this time against his former club Hamburg.

So, in the 2003/04 season, Antar ended up with 7 goals from 17 matches. Quite a good statistic for a midfielder.

On the international front, Antar is a key player for the Lebanese national team. He was part of the team which played in the 2000 Asian Cup, a tournament hosted by Lebanon.

After falling out with the national team coach, Antar was banned by the Lebanese FA for 3 months. In his comeback match this year in a WC qualifier vs Vietnam, he scored a goal as Lebanon won 2-0. He scored again in the qualifiers, this time against the Maldives as we won that game 3-0. I hope he keeps this up.

So far in the 2004/05, Antar has scored 2 goals. Injury has prevented him from producing the form of last season, but he is getting fitter and more goals are likely to come.

---------------------------------------

So there you have it. Antar is making good progress and if he keeps this up, he will most likely get the chance to play in a top league. At the moment, he is loving it at Freiburg. Playing regularly, a key player for them and the fans love him.

He is a key player for his club and will play an important part for our Lebanese national team.

He is doing the people of my country Lebanon very proud.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Rayanaldo said:
Roda Antar.

He is a Lebanese soccer player who currently plays for SC Freiburg in the German Bundesliga.

Here is a profile i made myself about him.

Date of Birth: 12th September 1980
Place of Birth: Sierra Leone
Height: 1.89m
Weight: 79kg
Nationality: Lebanese
Position: Midfielder
Previous clubs: Tadamon Sour, Hamburg

Roda Antar has really developed into a great footballer. He has a very good eye for goal, good header of the ball and has good ball control. Antar started his career at Lebanese club Tadamon Sour before moving to German club Hamburg in the summer of 2001 as a 20 year old. He made 23 appearances for the club and scored 2 goals. He didn't get to make much of an impact there due to injury. In 2003, he left Hamburg and moved to SC Freiburg while still injured.

He didn't make his first appearance for Freiburg until December due to injury. However, on his debut against Bochum, he was an instant hit. He scored a hattrick on his debut in what was a fine performance.

A week later, he scored again, this time against his former club Hamburg.

So, in the 2003/04 season, Antar ended up with 7 goals from 17 matches. Quite a good statistic for a midfielder.

On the international front, Antar is a key player for the Lebanese national team. He was part of the team which played in the 2000 Asian Cup, a tournament hosted by Lebanon.

After falling out with the national team coach, Antar was banned by the Lebanese FA for 3 months. In his comeback match this year in a WC qualifier vs Vietnam, he scored a goal as Lebanon won 2-0. He scored again in the qualifiers, this time against the Maldives as we won that game 3-0. I hope he keeps this up.

So far in the 2004/05, Antar has scored 2 goals. Injury has prevented him from producing the form of last season, but he is getting fitter and more goals are likely to come.

---------------------------------------

So there you have it. Antar is making good progress and if he keeps this up, he will most likely get the chance to play in a top league. At the moment, he is loving it at Freiburg. Playing regularly, a key player for them and the fans love him.

He is a key player for his club and will play an important part for our Lebanese national team.

He is doing the people of my country Lebanon very proud.

how do you know about this forum if ur over there in Lebanon?

Bone577

HSC
N/A
It is understandable for 2nd+ generation immigrants and aboriginals not to understand that the rest of us quite often don't consider Australia as "our country". Multicultural countries often have ethnic minorities alienated, or detached in better cases.

I personaly don't feel any real patriotic bond to any country.

As for the football talk, Ali Karimi got asian player of the year, I would say he is doing MY country proud, but if your read m previous statement you will realise I don't realy care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)