Life of Pi Related text. NEED HELP ASAP (1 Viewer)

tosmartforu

HSC
Hey guys,

For standard English, I need a related text for the area of study belonging. My prescribed text is the movie "Life of Pi". The only problem is I can't find a RT that has the same themes as life of pi, which are survival, spirituality and trurth. Do you guys have any suggestions for a text, maybe a short story or a picture book that I could you as a related text.

Thanks for your help in advance

brookemeow

HSC
Not sure if you have found a RT yet, but the simple gift is really quick to read and it has a LOT of the theme belonging in it.

clovvy

HSC
are you doing discovery or belonging for your AOS? Because for the hsc, everyone is doing discovery for the AOS
Is your school doing discovery or belonging?

phat_tar

HSC
Uni Grad
I need a related text for the area of study belonging.
Ehm I'd be more concerned that you're preparing for the HSC English course 10 years ago, Discovery has been the AOS topic for a while now.

clovvy

HSC
That's true... if your school is not following the current syllabus, report to NESA if necessary because you are putting yourself in a disadvantage....

By the way phat_tar that ATAR is probably my dream atar but I haven't been well disciplined and consistent in my studies (I lost my summer holidays with almost nothing, but I still do work which disappoints me)... wonder if I could still get band 6 and E4s aha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)