• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Linking related texts to Coleridge (1 Viewer)

caramel1

HSC
Hellooo...
I have an assessment on Coleridge's, "This Lime-tree Bower my Prison" and two related texts. I've chosen a painting by Rene Magritte, "La Victoire" and William Wordsworth's poem, "I wandered Lonely as a Could" for my related texts, although I'm having trouble linking them to Coleridge. As usual, I've left my run a bit late so any help would be greatly appreciated.. ?

The question is;

For each related text:
a) What ideas about imaginative journeys are explored and how are they conveyed? (Refering to techniques)

b) Explain the link between the text and one of Coleridge's "This Lime-tree Bower my Prison" (Compare OR contrast the ideas and/or the ways these are conveyed in the two texts)

Thanks for any suggestions :)

Shady01

Currently: Destrying liver with celabatory "bevera
HSC
for lime tree bower my prison tlak about how his imagination is fueled by his anger, cause he cant go walikes with his m8. Then if u wanna score really good marks som where down in the poem i think begining of 3rd paragraph he has a self-relaisation( inner jounrey) and relaises that his precise reinactment or w/e of the bushes is becuase he loves nature soooooooooo much.

up all nite

HSC
i agree with that shady01 said... with the self realisation.. instead of saying how much he hates the prison.. he turns around with the words he uses.. and maybe u could talk abt the expantion and contraction techniques! good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)