Lionheart SUCKS (1 Viewer)

alexh333

HSC
if any of you out there who have not encouncter this crime against humanity, which they call Jesse Martin's Lionheart, consider yourself lucky. And if you are contemplating reading it, i have some advice: you will find that the time you take to read this 'so-called' book, can be used more productivly if you simply pluck all your hairs from your crouchal region. The novel is complete bore, let me sum it up for you: Plot: a horny school boy sailing around the world with possibly, the universe' worst hair cut.
Themes: bad hair cuts and sailing.
And if you like this book, i do not apologize. i mean, come on! even the boat had more character then that kid, not to mention that it could of written the book better.

yours truely,
Pissed off Guy.

corneyearth

HSC
yer i reckon it is a shit book evin my teacher thinks so and told the class it is a crap novel.

this is basickly what happenes a 17 year old kid (jessie martin) decides his school is a boar and decides to get a boat and sail around the world and dose so gets some shit weather gets tossed around alot and almost gets capsized unfortunatly doesent and comes home. the end
althoe it is a shit book it would be ok to write about it in the exam as a phisical journey.

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
I liked it. Lionheart actually made the topic bearable because it was so easy to understand. And who doesn't like reading a "journey of the human spirit" every once in a while? If you would like to read some crap material type 'Gwen Harwood' in Google. I dare you.

Monty27

HSC
Hey i had to do lionheart and gwen harwood, LIVING HELL

i do ext as well as advanced and in my trials got 75 in advanced and 84 in ext

thats proof of how the english advanced texts suck some serious balls

by the way go Aussies in the ashes, poms have got no chance, last time was a fluke

alexh333

HSC
OMFG...U like Lionheart.

So u found it easy to understand?...Whats wrong is english too hard for u miss 4/27? I mean his writting sucked so much that i would probably have a better idea of his journey if i didnt read it at all. I mean, COME ON!!! Think of all the good literature out there...and we got Lionheart.

Last edited by a moderator:

meathead14.39

HSC
dude ur right everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but alexh333 is simply expressing his opinion of the feeble minded, degenerate who enjoyed lionheart, so why are u flaming him??? admitedly ur not flaming him well but u r doing it. lionheart is a depressing piece of literature to say the least, i can honestly find no use for the text, it is so undeniably grotesque that i wouldn't wish upon my most hated nemesis.

Last edited:

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
Hi. Feeble minded degenerate here. Alexh333- ooooh... low blow (if i had those bits). If you hate Martin that much go read his second book- he failed that one. I'll say nothing more. And meathead... meathead. Haza!

meathead14.39

HSC
yea meathead,
do find something amusing about my screen name?
i dont think you sholud comment about someone's screen name miss adrenaline rush. is that what the absurd, childish and overall pitifull attempt of a book gave you or something? you know the most humerous part of the entirity of this argument is that a supposed intellectual equal, you, adrenaline rush, find such a poor text enjoyable, my 7 year old sister could compose a better text!!!

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
No i use the name adrenaline rush because thats what i get when bash peoples brains in the boxing ring. Would you like to see? bring it on meathead.

alexh333

HSC
alright, alright. U 2 calm down, and rember what the subect matter of the thread is. If u wanted to find a thread just to argue because ur under too much stress,u should of asked. here, ill get the ball rolling again...Ms A-R i believe that anyone could kic kur ass in boxing if ur style is anything like ur posts: small and ineffective.
And meatball, i believe i did ur mother last night ;).

Stephj

HSC
i would just like to say yes lionheart does suck soooo much..... although i did get a decent laugh out of the movie.... i am currently tryin to study lionheart and i woul drather watch grass grow........ i know there are alot of u out there that feel this way.... the only advice i can think to offer anyone is JUST THINK OF SCHOOLIES AFTER ALL THIS SHIT IS OVER yew!!!!!
Cheers guys and good luck steph xox

alexh333

HSC
Hell Yeah! just 3 more days then NO MORE LIONHEART!!!:)
6 and then NO MORE ENGLISH!!! FUK YEAH!

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
Just in spite of all you Lionheart-haters: *ahem* GO LIONHEART IT RULES SO MUCH IM SO SAD ITS IN THE FIRST EXAM COZ THEN I WONT BE ABLE TO STUDY IT ANY MORE JESSE MARTIN IS AWESOME HE IS SO INSPIRATIONAL IM GOING TO REREAD THE BOOK AFTER THE HSC JUST SO I CAN EXPERIENCE HIS JOURNEY AGAIN.

P.S- Physical journeys kick ass!

meathead14.39

HSC
yea ok alex h333 or whateva u call urself,
so u did my mum, big whoop, is that all u got...
seriously ur in year 12 man i'd've thought u would've grown out of those calls 3 or 4 years back. oh well the mind of an immature male what a waste.

Lionheart book burnings are being held in local parks n basically anywhere u want, so don't hold back guys n gals, burn that mofo.
anyone who enjoyed the book is asked to attend so they may be burnt at the stake.

so adrenaline rush u wanna go... too bad i have morals n can't hit a girl so yea pity

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
Excuse me? Did u just say you can't hit a girl? What are you, 50 years old?

Anyway its too bad you can't hit me. I'll hit you... repeatedly. And not just hit, they'll be nice solid bone-breaking muscle-squelching punches too. CRAPSTICK :mad1: .

etienne

HSC
Well, I'm afraid to say I side with the lionheart lover. It's such a good text. It's such a good comedy, I can't even look at the cover without laughing my head off. Did you's all see the doco on it? It featured Jessica Martin singing while playing guitar (at least, I was informed it was singing after my ears started working again). I don't see how you can refuse yoursleves the pleasure of laughing at such a crappily written piece of crap.

I got a question for Adrenaline Rush... when you said how much you loved Lionheart before, did you feel any particular painful tearing of your soul? Or have you already lost it beating up innocent young males?

Kmara2nv

HSC
Fuck Lionheart I Fucken Hate It Still Havnt Read The Booook And Had An Assignment On It:|....its Shit But If Neone Got Ne Goood Notes Plz Give:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)