List of Scaled Courses for 2001?! (1 Viewer)

RedStz

True Scorpian
Does anyone have any idea whether the "List of Scaled Courses for 2001" found on this website is also the same for this year's ranking??? I wouldn't mind seeing Legal Studies course scale up a bit more.

I am not racist, but it is a bit irritating to know that Classical Greek Extension is ranked number 1 on the list, whereas other languages are scaled down badly. :( I mean if it's English Extension II, or Ext I, then I will feel more comfortable, afterall, Australia is an English Speaking country. (Despite the fact that i don't do eng ext II or I). O well I wish i am a Greek now
:apig:

Originally posted by RedStz
Does anyone have any idea whether the "List of Scaled Courses for 2001" found on this website is also the same for this year's ranking??? I wouldn't mind seeing Legal Studies course scale up a bit more.

I am not racist, but it is a bit irritating to know that Classical Greek Extension is ranked number 1 on the list, whereas other languages are scaled down badly. :( I mean if it's English Extension II, or Ext I, then I will feel more comfortable, afterall, Australia is an English Speaking country. (Despite the fact that i don't do eng ext II or I). O well I wish i am a Greek now
:apig:
you're not racist, you're just a winging pom!If you think greek is easier than english , do it then.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
oh come on man, dont be stupid. who says that redstz is a pom anyway. he was just making a friggin point. for goodness sakes

RedStz

True Scorpian
Re: Re: List of Scaled Courses for 2001?!

Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

you're not racist, you're just a winging pom!If you think greek is easier than english , do it then.
For God's sake, please dont put words into my mouth, I never said Greek is easier than English, infact if it's some other language ranking first, I will make the same comment!!!!!:chainsaw:

bobo123

HSC
its classical greek, which is different to modern greek
i heard its bloody hard and more time consuming than 4unit maths

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Bon
It would be fair to say they will be roughly the same from year to year.
thats what i though ... i thought wrongly, of course! maths ext2 was watered down and latin was pitiful compared to 2001! :(

Originally posted by tammer
oh come on man, dont be stupid. who says that redstz is a pom anyway. he was just making a friggin point. for goodness sakes
it's a figure of speech-he was winging. his point is not backed up so it's open to criticism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)