listening! (1 Viewer)

veronique <3

HSC
Listening to Italian Radio 97. something FM... Telegiornale in the mornings (Ital.news) on 7.30am i think..... practice tapes with exercises..... :p

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I had 4 exams last week so I basically studying Italian 2day *bad I know* I am gonna listen to some tapes my teacher gave me... perhaps do a lil revision of verbs etc and learn some vocab...what about u guys

Woots

HSC
Our italian teacher copies actual proper past italian listening exams for us if we bring in the tapes for her, i also get my dad to speak italian to me (hes italian obviously) other than that, i record myself sometimes and listen back, those are the main ways i do it

sm8

HSC
Hey. you're so luck you got those past papers on tape. ive only been watching italian movies and listening to the italian radio to practice for listening but its hard because its so much faster than what i need to know for beginners. and ur so lucky u have a family member who speaks italian!

http://www.italiansinfonia.com/stations.htm - This website has a whole list of links to italian radio stations... alot dont work though. lol

www.radiocortina.it - this one seems to have the majority of songs in italian! others are almost all in english...

Last edited:

bellacarla

HSC
Old thread i know, but i thought id post a link

www.hsc.csu.edu.au has great listening tasks with questions for italian

bit late for '08 hscers as the exam is tomorrow...
BUT good luck to those in the future!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)