Lmao (1 Viewer)

HSC
Its reaching the end of the holidays, and ive done jack all. I feel like i will be behind for the subjects like chem, modern and eco as i will be trying to learn previous content while simultaneously learning the new content. Should i focus on learning old stuff first or just come back to it 2 weeks before half yearlies?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC
Put it this way.

I didn't do much study either. At this point of the year. And I got a solid ATAR anyway.

But if you're gonna come out of the half yearly exam crying about how you knew nothing on the test then you brought that on yourself if you don't manage the 2 weeks in advance properly.

(Also, 2 is about what I did for half yearly, but please raise it to 4 before the trials)

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Do little study on everything you've studied previously and everything you've studied before. And then focus on refining everything from the beginning. In that way, you won't feel completely lost with learning new content and will not be completely behind in catching up everything.

mrstripedshades

HSC
honestly the same just compiled chem and physics notes. My english for essay was pretty much done but I havent perfected a narrative or essay either. Maths I am doing some practice questions and revision today and tomorrow ( 2 last days... ) as I went on holidays for like 2+ weeks too

shona99

HSC
Even though this is the most unhelpful reply, this is the exact dilemma I'm in too lol. I'm just reading ahead now

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
I went overseas during the summer holidays so i did pretty jack shet in terms of study. But now that school has started, you need to do notes for chem (or you cAn buy them and mem them)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)