• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

long answer qs (2 Viewers)

speed2

HSC
what do u guys think is the best way to prepare for the long answer questions?
i do pretty well in the other parts of the paper but in the longs answer questions i get 10 or 11.

padutz

HSC
speed2 said:
what do u guys think is the best way to prepare for the long answer questions?
i do pretty well in the other parts of the paper but in the longs answer questions i get 10 or 11.
just keep on going thru past exams bcoz they are all pretty similar.
as long as u no oh&s u shuld b sweet coz thats always there.

just membe wen u ansa the questions, put headings from the questions 4 each section!!

HSC
Do all the 4 past papers (plus 1 that the class of 2001 got)- hand in your extended response to teacher to mark

dont worry too much about MC and short responses, they are very very easy, everyone gets shot down in extended response which is worth about 40% all up

busterblues

04 Info Tech First in HSC
HSC
Cant agree with Casmira any more. Long answer questions are the key. Nail them and you will get to the top of the pack no time.

The thing is the examiners dont want to read a straight regurgitation of what your teacher told you write or what your boring old outdated IT textbook has to say about anything. You need to dazzle them with your broad IT knowledge.

Of course dont get off topic. Keep your answer relevant. But if you have a chance to showcase your knowledge, use it. IPT is a much better course for showcasing computer textbook and industry knowledge.

Hope that was some help to you :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)