LOOKING FOR ENGLISH ADV/EXTENSION 1 ENGLISH TUTOR (1 Viewer)

crunchy1954

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, I am a student currently attending a top 15 selective school. I am currently in year 11 going into year 12 looking for an English tutor for advanced and preferably extension 1 English as well. Preferred location is around Carlingford or Epping, and would be greatly appreciated if tutor would accommodate up to 2-on-1 lessons (for a friend going to same school).

Would be greatly appreciated if tutor had good understanding of current syllabus and preferably English adv score of (95+) and have done ext english (preferably E4).

Thanks!

graceroodenrys

HSC
Hi guys, I am a student currently attending a top 15 selective school. I am currently in year 11 going into year 12 looking for an English tutor for advanced and preferably extension 1 English as well. Preferred location is around Carlingford or Epping, and would be greatly appreciated if tutor would accommodate up to 2-on-1 lessons (for a friend going to same school).

Would be greatly appreciated if tutor had good understanding of current syllabus and preferably English adv score of (95+) and have done ext english (preferably E4).

Thanks!
Hi! I achieved fifth in the state for E1 last year as well as first in Advanced and a mark of 48/50 in E2; am currently looking to take on a few students for the 2020 HSC class after having tutored extensively this year! Shoot me an email if you're interested and we can discuss location and hourly rate (both of which are flexible on my end, depending on what is within reasonableness for you) – groodenrys01@outlook.com :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)