low sex drive (2 Viewers)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
i have been heaps tired lately and lots of the time i feel like sleeping instead of sex
what is the cause
i have been going to the gym and ruining myself twice a week and football training twice a week and working 50hrs a week am i just fatigued or is my dick broken

HSC
N/A
You're just exhausted. Nothing to worry about, just get your regular sleeping pattern, and eat right, and drink water.
Stress could be a factor?

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
oh i drink lots of water
i havent even done any meth lately

could be stress but i dont usually feel stressed

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
just a phase, dont know why it happens, but you should be back to pumping chicks soon enough

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Don't listen to these fags saying your fatigued. Your dick is definitely broken.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Is it possible that you don't find your woman as attractive

But yeah I go through similar things where I just cbf

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
nah maybe it just means that you're running out of hot women to fuck ie you've fucked every hot chick in your area.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
nah maybe it just means that you're running out of hot women to fuck ie you've fucked every hot chick in your area.
If that were the case (and he was poetical) I'd think he'd be making a thread along the lines of "I'm a horny guy, I like to get around / I think that I have slept with every girl in town..."

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Don't get his hopes up, ffs. His dick is broken, it will never be erect again.

shinning

HSC
if u want to get ur sex drive back on, mayb u should try eating food to get ur tadpoles multiple
like eating garlic, i read it somewhere that its a great way to boost ur sex drive but idk
just ask ur best friend-->google see if theres any other food that'll boost ur sex drive

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
if u want to get ur sex drive back on, mayb u should try eating food to get ur tadpoles multiple
like eating garlic, i read it somewhere that its a great way to boost ur sex drive but idk
just ask ur best friend-->google see if theres any other food that'll boost ur sex drive
I read the opposite. Actually, all I heard was it makes your semen taste bad; the opposite to pineapple.

If we're doing serious answers, you may have low Zinc (take a multivitamin or diet change) and do stuff that increases testosterone: lose your fat, cut back on alcohol and start lifting weights.

It could also just be an environmental thing, if you're depressed or stressed for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)