Lunch Time (1 Viewer)

allstarr69

Hello All!

Just wondering what you all get up to during lunch and recess time. In Year 11 I mostly played handball or wallball (depended on whether the year 12's stole our wall).
In Year 12 I spend most time actually eating lunch as our lunch is now mad. (we get the same lunch as the teachers :) ).
Alot of people in my year now have an obsession with playing cards so I jsut hang out with my friends for the rest of the time doing nothing in particular.
Does anyone actually get out their text books and study during their free school time? I would hope not because if im under that sort of competition my UAI will surely suck :(

MouNtY

...I used to play hand ball (ahhh..the good old dayz), but yeah most of my lunches are spent up in the senior room (kind of like a common room, but for yr 12's only), we'll normally have a stereo and have like mini dance battles or something, or we'll just talk about random things that come to mind (on the last day of this the term i went around proposing to every chick in the room, and only one accepted....lol....dunno how that happened but yeah). And for some unknown reason a lot of the seniors are into You-Gi-Oh (spelling) so we have a whole corner set out just for that now. But yeah my lunchtimes aren't really spent doing anything constructive, just stuffing around enjoying my youth..lol.....

HSC
I used to sleep on the lawn or talk with friends, or go home and sleep there. One day a week we had English Extension 1 during lunch, but apart from that I didn't really do anything that constructive:)

J

jhakka

My mates play handball, and I sometimes join in. Otherwise I'm standing around talking.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
In year 11 I use to sit around and chit chat to friends or go over to someone's house and talk about whatever. In year 12 (was at different school in yr12) I'd either hang around the back of the oval with a grp of people and talk, study, go over the bridge and talk and go over to someone's house.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
at our school, seniors went home at lunchtime tuesday-friday, so...yeah, my lunch was spent at home.
mondays i had SRC meetings in the first half of lunch, then the second half i chatted to friends.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
we just sit on the playground or in our common room and eat/talk
sometimes if my friends finish at lunchtime i go into the library and do some homework or something..
but yeh i have 5 lunchtime finishes every 2 weeks.. as well as 2 meetings.. so i only ever have lunch at school like 3 times every fortnight hehe

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My group was 10+ so we'd all hang around in the Year 12 block and "tan", bitch and giggle. It was fun, I miss it.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
We just bum around our common room.

We sometimes have pillow fights, go to the canteen on the odd occasion or whatever goes. We used to have a computer and play games but now we don't have it anymore.

HSC
oh yeah, and we also bring stuff to put on the BBQ since we have this park right next to our school...and maccas is 3 minutes away

astro

HSC
Our lunch time is only half an hour long and all we do (winter) is sit in the sun, if there is any and eat, talk, bitch and laugh....

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i played handball in like year 7. this year we just sit in the sun, talk, eat etc. no chance of actually studying

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
our lunches are only 40 min. but that is plenty of time. mostly we just want lunch to end, so we can go to our classes then go over to someones house and relax fully, or study on occasions

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
We just sit around eating, talking and occasionally someone needs to go to the library, staffroom, pick up stuff. Handball in Yr 7 hahahahaha

Z

Zeitgeist

I very rarely play handball - that's mainly after school between extension maths and English.

At lunch, I am usually using a computer of some sort. Most commonly the library of computer rooms networks - sometimes my friends come and play CS or UT on the lan - but I also often do homework or study in the library at lunch. Homework because I rarely do it at home. Next year I'll be probably using my own laptop no the school's wireless network.

Sometimes if I have crap like Recess, Software, Religion, Lunch, Free, I just go home and come back period 6 or not at all (I mean, if it were, say, physics, he'd eat my balls if I didn't turn up). Method to my madness: 1) Religion is compulsory. If I can't drop it, I can certainly fail it by studiyng other subjects in it or not turning up. :) 2) Software is such a bludge. I rarely turn up, but the teacher is cool enough, 'cause I'm the only one in the class who can programme.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
well, i usually just drive around with my friends, go to maccas etc. but if thats not an option we just sit n eat (alot) n talk about nonsense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)