Made dumb decision earlier, what should I do now? (1 Viewer)

Clean Sweep

HSC
For Economics, my examination mark was was 82 but my school assessment mark was 67 for a final mark of 75. I know why my school mark is so low. It's because my ranking I saw on students online was 8 in the year but in my school report that rank was 4. I made a dumb decision not to report it to the school, now I'm really regretting it as I thought the impact will be minimal. What should I do now?
Thanks

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The ranks are finalised now. The whole point of BOS allowing you to check them was so you could raise any issues before final results were calculated. You've only yourself to blame.

Merase

HSC
Uni Grad
I've no idea what the usual procedure is, but you could give them a call and see where you can go from there. Clearly mention there's been a clerical error with the school rankings, and they should be helpful. Best of luck!

And @Selador: better late than never, IMHO. =="

Clean Sweep

HSC
The worst part is that wrong ranks were given for all my subjects except English which I got what I expected. Really big impact although economics was the worst.
:newburn::newburn::newburn:

Last edited:

talisman

HSC
1. Call school ASAP like this second. Tell them what happened, concede that you should've told them but ask for solution.
2. Call Board of Studies ASAP.

Don't just let it go. They can be pretty accepting of these situations. You probs should've reported it, but ultimately, it's the school's fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)