• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Major Work (1 Viewer)

starlitwonder

HSC
Where is everyone up to? I've finished 2 drafts of my story, its 9000 words. I haven't started reflection statement yet

pungemo

HSC
Most of my work is currently going into set and character construction (machinima). The process is similar to film but the design process is alot longer and filming is relatively easy. I have to come up with some video and renders for the Viva in a couple of weeks! Drafting is hard work. I've only produced one draft so far. I really need to get going but it's so hard finding the time.

HSC
Ive just got to finish off my script (1, maybe 2 pages) then write up a storyboard then i can start shooting. I guess for video you can't really do a draft but im on target as long as the school can buy a camera in time.

HSC
N/A
Good work so far... keep it up! Remember, the earlier you finish your first full working draft, the sooner you can start your first full reworking :p That's when the real fun begins!

HSC
Just finished editing my draft video then Runge. Just got to finish my script (now less than a page left) and write up a bibliography and i should be sweet.
And luckily for me my Viva is not until Friday!!!

Scorch

HSC
3000 words, short story. Lol, I know, not much. I've been reworking the first parts alot, I'm just about ready to explode with creativity ... I think -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)