Malouf, WW, Kane and PP? Anyone do these?? (1 Viewer)

Christie1

HSC
N/A
heyy does anyone do these textss??

what did u guys write for them???

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
i did malouf and WW

They asked to compare two aspects but i didnt read that part.
I just compared nature of the wild, and man/child relationship with the wild.
Wasnt that long. 6 pages total

Seppuku

HSC
i do malouf and WW and I thought that MOd A was really good. The 2 differences I talked about were the portrayals of the wild (like WW is not so wild and malouf was uber wild) and the extent to which the wild infleunces humanity (like WW is more emotional/psychological but malouf was all physical)

i do kane as well...that was a bit wacked. I talked about the relationship between kane and susan alexander. everyone else did the relationship between him and his mum...?!?!?!?!

and for powerplay i did antony and cleopatra and just said how a study showed me that personal power is the strongest form of power or somecrap like that.

shallumstuart

HSC
i read the WW malouf question as at least two differences, not two only. so i wrote about 4 of them, not two. woops.

lilkev161

HSC
Lmao at the differences in the malouf and wordsworth question! Aint gonna look 2 good wen i only studied the similarities....thats wen i revealed my proffessional BS qualities! Chea chea....no more english!

*maria*

HSC
Lol- i think that you are the ONLY person that does these texts and my school unless your name isn't christie and you do come to our school...

Well for Module A i talked about differences in god/spirituality's representation. like maloufi thinks that he is god and wordsworthy thinks that god omnipresent and he is a messiah and crap... I also talke bout language.

For moduleB i talked about Kane's relationship with his mum and leland and susan

Module C- sexual power between cleo and antony all the way!

Overall-i am one happy kid today...

jazzmanjazzman

HSC
i did the wordsworth malouf question. first i went the english countryside vs. tomis and how they were shown differently through religious imagery etc like in it is a beauteous evening. then i did how the individuals were close to nature, but how they were shown differently eg solitary reaper-girl is close to nature through her song, but wordsworth shows an individual's transformation through ovid.

for powerplay, my set text was antony and cleopatra, and i went through portayals of those with power(cleopatra, antony, caesar), interplay of types of power (sexual, military, personal, political), relationships (triumvirate and pompey, antony and cleopatra) and how that has challenged my thinking. anyone do the wild swans question? thoughts?

Last edited:

simonelye

Simone.
HSC
jazzmanjazzman said:
for powerplay, my set text was antony and cleopatra, and i went through portayals of those with power(cleopatra, antony, caesar), interplay of types of power (sexual, military, personal, political), relationships (triumvirate and pompey, antony and cleopatra) and how that has challenged my thinking. anyone do the wild swans question? thoughts?

I pretty much did the same thing as you.
I had a really good essay prepared.
And remembered it all.
and then sorta just kept linking it to the question etc.
I wasnt expecting any of those questions.
Still think i did okay.
Managed to alomost fill 2 books. with big writing,
i prepared about 1400 words i think.
meh its over.
after extension1 no more englishhh =]

shut up

ruler of all
somewhere inside a rainbow wondering what im doing
HSC
i did these texts too!
module a - did nature and role of language
module b - susan and kane and kane and mother
module c - hope i get a feminist marker, went on a rant about the inherent misogyny in the rep of women and nasty nature of powerplay

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
I did Malouf and Wordsworth:

I wrote about the difference between the portrayals of the landscape and the extent to which each protagonist becomes involved in the landscape. Focus on the contexts of the composers being very different and thus influencing the different portrayals of the wild.

for Antony and Cleo: mostly talked about influential personality and status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)