• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Marks needed for Commerce (2 Viewers)

Le3sah

HSC
Hey guys, I'm a Science student at Usyd going into my second year. I was wondering what kind of marks I need this year if i want to transfer into a B commerce (in 2011) either at Usyd or Unsw. I was meant to transfer at the end of my first year, but through last year I had a lot going on and didn't achieve anything close to impressive marks. I even failed a subject... =/ Do you think it's even possible for me to transfer given my awful academic record?

Any help would be great. Thanks so much in advance!

rx34

HSC
Hi there, I don't think you should lose all hope. It may be possible. My suggestion is to do as well as you possibly can in 2nd year science. They 'might' hold 2nd year with more weight than your first year. Anyway, based on personal experience, I think USyd is a very nice compassionate uni (in transfers).

Remember you could also use the personal statement form explaining your failed subject and how you have changed for the better. But the most important thing, try to achieve at least a high credit average for your 2nd year marks (distinction to be sure). Good luck hun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)