• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MATHEMATICS TUTORING | 100 3U | 97 4U | 99.85 ATAR | 4 Years Experience (1 Viewer)

Manf456

HSC
Hi all,

My name is Manfred Ai and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2016 with an ATAR of 99.85

My subjects and marks were as follows

English Advanced - 93
Chemistry - 94
Physics - 94
Mathematics Ext 1 - 100
Mathematics Ext 2 - 97

I have had 4 years of experience tutoring Mathematics, and am very familiar with the most efficient techniques for learning concepts as well as studying. In addition, I have some of the best resources available for the study of all your subjects, including the Sciences as well as English. As a student of mine, you will have access to these high quality resources which aren't publicly available.

I was ranked 2nd in 3 Unit Maths, and 3rd in 4 Unit Maths in high school, so I understand how to maximise your internal school marks to give yourself buffer in the external exam.

My tutoring style is very flexible, and I can structure our classes in any way you'd like, such as a theory based lesson, or a lesson where I help you with questions and problems you have, while at the same time teaching you the correct concept.

I am based around the Hills and Carlingford area, but can also do lessons in a library at USYD, where I currently study.

I am able to tutor all years of High School Mathematics, including all levels of Year 12, so please feel free to contact me on 0425 936 118 or email me at manfred.ai@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)