Maths & English Tutor (All years) | Career & CV Advice | 99.75 | UNSW Commerce/Law (1 Viewer)

deeds92

HSC
Hi everyone,

I am currently offering tutoring for all year levels for Mathematics (up to HSC 2U), Economics and English (up to HSC Ext 1). I graduated from St Aloysius' College in 2010 with an ATAR of 99.75 and have been studying Commerce/Law at UNSW. I have also received a graduate offer in investment banking and have extensive knowledge about interviewing and job applications which I am also happy to provide.

I obtained Band 6 in all my HSC subjects including:
- Advanced English
- English Ext 1
- Maths 2U
- Maths 3U
- Modern History
- Economics

Achievements:
- HSC 2010 All-rounders' List
- UNSW Deans' List 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Ernst & Young Cadetship 2011 to 2012
- University Academic Tutor (Economics and Finance subjects)

My tutoring style is based around simplifying and clarifying key concepts that underpin the subject curriculum. First lesson will be introductory, breaking down what areas the student wants and needs to focus on, and structuring a unique program to cater to these objectives. In addition to reviewing school material, I will also provide other resources (essay questions, harder maths problems) as well as mark and review practice papers.

Beyond high quality, uniquely tailored tutoring for school, I offer guidance on young students looking to begin their careers. Having applied for a cadetship in my final year of high school, I am happy to give advice on how to take the first steps in the job application process and pursuing life outside school.

Rates:
$20/hr primary school ($15/hr for 2+ students)
$30/hr high school ($25/hr for 2+ student)
$15 for job application/resume revision + advice + interview practice
$10 for marking/revision per essay

I am based in the Sydney CBD and Eastern Suburbs area, however please let me know if any location preferences to discuss other arrangements.

Please contact me on 0431118645 (alternative: 0411956686) or send me a private message to discuss further.

Thanks!

James

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)