MDP idea feedback (1 Viewer)

password1222

HSC
N/A
I've got some ideas for my MDP and would love some feedback

Redesign of a hospital room, more comfortable and homely
creating more ergonomic crutches
redesign of the passport to make it harder to forge, more environmentally friendly and more appealing (more like the Norwegian passport)
redesign of Australian currency to make it harder to forge, more environmentally friendly and appealing
redesign the house of representatives/senate to make more modern and contemporary
more reliable and easy way to store and transport organs
Designing parliament house to be more energy efficient

Please tell me any if you think any would be a good idea and any suggestions would be appreciated
thxs :)

KotaBear99

HSC
All of your ideas are quite great. I especially like the idea of the passport and the crutches.
One thing my DT teacher did when I was deciding on my project was to conduct a needs analysis on each idea and PSE before making my final choice, so I would encourage you to do the same. One thing she also told me to keep in mind was the competition on the market, although that may not apply in your case and apply to your current ideas, it is something important to keep in mind when you go to do this project.

I look forward to hearing what else you've come up with and good luck with the rest of the project!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)