• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Memorise tee tables or paragraphs? (1 Viewer)

rizzbean123

HSC
For my prelim upcoming very soon, For section 3 (MOD B) I am studying a set of 5 poems, the exam will be on either: 2 of our choosing, 1 they choose 1 we choose, or 3 of our choice then a required choice between 2 they pick.

Ive decided to make and memorise bare minimum 2, and if i have time then 3 poems (2x tee tables each) (4 para total).

I Just wanted to ask, would it be better to memorise these tee tables or make paragraphs and remember them

fesi2w3

If I don't get a 99+ it's over for everyone
HSC
It just depends on how well you can work under pressure. For me, I struggle a lot under pressure so I prepare paragraphs just in case. I recommend focusing on memorising TEE tables first and foremost though, and maybe preparing paragraphs in advance as practice/a guideline for when you're doing your exam if you believe it'll help you :oldsmile: Good luck!!!

rizzbean123

HSC
It just depends on how well you can work under pressure. For me, I struggle a lot under pressure so I prepare paragraphs just in case. I recommend focusing on memorising TEE tables first and foremost though, and maybe preparing paragraphs in advance as practice/a guideline for when you're doing your exam if you believe it'll help you :oldsmile: Good luck!!!
thanks alot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)