Memory dump method (1 Viewer)

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
what is the Memory dump method?
I think it means you go into an exam and write everything you know about a topic (dump your memory into the answer), in the hope that you might actually write something that answers the question asked in the exam. Not really effective, and you waste a lot of time writing stuff that is irrelevant to the question.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
is the technique to get rid of all pre-existing memory following a test? in preperation for a new exam. i nearly wrote out my memorised belonging essay in the modules paper.

Infntie

HSC
Can work but to a limited extent, there is only so much you can rote learn and write down.
Ideal for Sciences (now that English is over), but it won't get you the marks unless you know how to use that information i.e directly answering the question and knowing what markers are looking for.
Btw, I'm going "memory dump" too by using by short-term memory to memorise some important equations/pracs. :)

moocow920

HSC
I do a small memory dump eg for food tech today I will straight away write down my mnemonics for procedures and development steps and some quick dot points for things that I need to remember say the 4 principles of preservation

Makematics

HSC
I do a small memory dump eg for food tech today I will straight away write down my mnemonics for procedures and development steps and some quick dot points for things that I need to remember say the 4 principles of preservation
Yeh, i did something like this in english. After reading time, i wrote down one word from each quote so that i could identify it, and then while writing the essay i would pick out which quotes were relevant. Might do similar for geo

moocow920

HSC
Yeh, i did something like this in english. After reading time, i wrote down one word from each quote so that i could identify it, and then while writing the essay i would pick out which quotes were relevant. Might do similar for geo
Oh yea I forgot, I did the exact same thing just wrote a word or tiny phrase for each quote just in case I later panicked and forgot

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Go to an exam. Specifically at 69 minutes in take a dump. Your memory will be amaze.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)