Midcourse exam (1 Viewer)

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
hmm you fail! =p

I think my class is in danger.. especially since 2 weeks before the exam, we get a sheet saying exactly what will be in the test... question by question...
ah well =D

*SHeLL!*

HSC
PoP 'n' Fresh said:
hmm you fail! =p

I think my class is in danger.. especially since 2 weeks before the exam, we get a sheet saying exactly what will be in the test... question by question...
ah well =D
We got given last years exam and told that ours would be "extremely similar" in other words virtally the same! :rolleyes:

thanks hamo

HSC
our teacher loved to say what was in the test, and then when we got there, the test would have nothing on what she said... needless to say we attempted real study after that...

amixox

HSC
Stupod question i know but can someone please tell me when the foodtech Hsc exam is like wat date and time, my stupid computer wont let me access the timetable

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Wednesday 9th November 1:55pm to 5pm

Yes i know...shit of a time. Oh..and as for the exam timetable, try saving the PDF to your computer and opening it from there. I had the same problem where i could only get the first page. :)

tennille

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Wednesday 9th November 1:55pm to 5pm

Yes i know...shit of a time. Oh..and as for the exam timetable, try saving the PDF to your computer and opening it from there. I had the same problem where i could only get the first page. :)
Last year I think it was on 21/10. This years pretty bad. Most exams finish around then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)