• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Missing on course by .45 (1 Viewer)

Pearl

Hey! I was wondering if there can be anyway to get in to a course if you missed it by 0.45 (b.science at UNSW)! I'm kinda new here and I would appreciate it if anyone has any advice,thanks!

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
You can try late rounds but i doubt you'll make it since cut-off usually increase significantly.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
get into any course and get a credit average and transfer after first year. If the course u get into is similar to the one u are transferring into you can probably get a credit transfer for some subjects so u wont be wasting ur time.
I missed out on my course by 0.05 last year, so big hug for u coz i know how u feel!

Hottieflossy

you can do that? so, does that mean you have to get into a course in the same uni as the other course you want? cuz i missed out on international studies at UNSW by very little but i accepted my offer for interpreting and translating at UWS...can someone help?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The course doesn't have to be at the same uni. You could probably get credit for completed subjects at UWS if they are similar to ones that you would do in the UNSW course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)