Module A (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Crap, I didn't incorporate the quote, I thought it meant the ideas as a starting point, not actually having to write it...damn

bendha

HSC
I did Hamlet and RnG And while it says use the extract below as a starting point it doesn not say you have to say Anything about the quote. You just shove your essay in and just say how it the study of the texts invites reflections on the control that individuals have in society.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
bendha said:
I did Hamlet and RnG And while it says use the extract below as a starting point it doesn not say you have to say Anything about the quote. You just shove your essay in and just say how it the study of the texts invites reflections on the control that individuals have in society.
That's what I was assuming, I used the actual question. "Use as a starting point" is rather ambiguous, I think.

Oh well, it's too late now, I tried my best. :)

bendha

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
That's what I was assuming, I used the actual question. "Use as a starting point" is rather ambiguous, I think.

Oh well, it's too late now, I tried my best. :)

yea I see what you mean now ... but still just going about your business and just answering the "anaylse the ways in which amletand rng invites reflections .. blah"

danz90

HSC
i just had that starting quote as my starting line lol (maybe bad idea). and then went to on to say something like "sadly, however, such social perspectives have been deadened in the passive, inert societies which have been portrayed in BNW and BR.... bla bla". So i didn't just shove it in, without saying something about it.

hope thats okk...

fleck27

HSC
I barely referred to the Emma/Clueless one at all....it was fucked! Im excpecting 17+ for all my other essays, but this one like....12.....:( :( :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)