motivation...hsc (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hi,
i was just wondering, what does everyone do here to motivate themselves(or others) to keep studying during the day when feeling lazy or depressed...im not trying to make myself sound like a depressed sod, but i need motivation....

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
print a big piece of paper with the mark u aim to get and stick it on the wall in front of your desk

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
my motivation is slowly withering away....its so hard to be consistant. I know what i have to do to get what I want but im just not doing it.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
It's depressing, there is no motivating angle you can spin on it unless your some cheesy gullible type. Just keep at it. It will all be over soon. ;)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
use the search function this has been done before and exhausted.

Motivation - Go to the closest factory or production line during one of your holidays and practise getting up at 4 in the morning to do the same thing for 10 hours to get paid half of what an office person gets. Don't go ohhhh yeah... physically get out there are do it.... experience scars the mind... That's why you don't go touching hotplates now isn't it :)

tempco

HSC
psht good marks = good job = good money is so last generation.

back on topic, doing bad and regretting you didnt do well would suck (but you probably wont feel like that since hsc is like so over-rated). not making it into your first preference would also suck, with you ending up doing a degree you didnt really want to do (but then again, a lot of people transfer out of their first pref). parents would nag you to death and give you disappointment stares for like years (if youre asian) if you do bad, but you could move out.

i didnt have much motivation during my hsc.

bEAbEA

HSC
Its hard to stay motivated.
But, if you write your goals for each of your subjects, and stick them on your wall near your desk, you look at them everyday, and really want that mark, and then you are motivated!!!!
If you could follow that...

IcEy

HSC
I used up all my motivation by the end of term 4...the regret thing works well, up to the point when you just can't be fucked and you just want it to end...ie. NOW.

Motivation has sooo gone downhill since the end of term 4. Luckily, marks have :-D

babywhitto

my motivation is to not get a letter sent home saying im doing shitty and if i dont step up i will fail. gah so scary when that happens.

also my motivation is my parents. they dont pressure me or nething, they dont want me to kill myself or depressed or cry or change just coz of one exam...but i want to do well to thank them for putting me through private school for 13yrs!

also when i get a good mark back...like full marks in music, that makes me feel good and want to do more. but that lasts for a day or two...haha

Pace_T

HSC
miss_gtr said:
my motivation comes from the need to beat people i hate. it works. ((most the times)) anyways, its good... in an evil way!!

omg ur exactly like me
if it wasn't for this particular person in my maths 3 unit class i wouldn't be getting 90+ in all tests (compared to less than 30% not too long ago lol). so it works imo lol!!

find someone u really hate, and make sure u get higher scores than them! its pretty easy if u really hate the person lol!!!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Pace_T said:
omg ur exactly like me
if it wasn't for this particular person in my maths 3 unit class i wouldn't be getting 90+ in all tests (compared to less than 30% not too long ago lol). so it works imo lol!!

find someone u really hate, and make sure u get higher scores than them! its pretty easy if u really hate the person lol!!!
I have had many encounters like that a lil healthy competition is gr8 4 motivation :)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
how did i know motivation would turn into anthony callea melsc and miss_gtr ;)
u guys should get a room! an anthony callea thread or something
oh no, i shouldnt hav sed that :p

s0k0y0e0

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
hi,
i was just wondering, what does everyone do here to motivate themselves(or others) to keep studying during the day when feeling lazy or depressed...im not trying to make myself sound like a depressed sod, but i need motivation....
I don't! I usually (this is what happens on many occasions!) waste time, procrastinate, go off into my own world, do pointless things! The list goes on...

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
my motivation comes from the need to beat people i hate. it works. ((most the times)) anyways, its good... in an evil way!!
I also used to be like this but I got over it... unfortunately.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
wow, you people have the ideas! thanks! lol...
i hate it when im sitting down and ive seriously started working my but off like doing seious maths hw....and my mom or dad calls me to give me lecture....so badly puts me off the mood and for the reast of the night, im sitting there lurking around...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)